ALL >> Health >> View Article
Benefits Of Acupuncture Insomnia Treatment
Total Articles: 200
To get proper sleep during the night, you should have balanced hormones and autonomic nervous system. Those who experience difficulty in getting sleep are said to suffer from insomnia. It is basically a sleep disorder. Acupuncture insomnia is about treating this problem. As per research done on acupuncture, this treatment promotes homeostasis recovery and helps in balancing biological chemicals in the nervous system.
Helps to promote more Melatonin
It has been observed that people who have severe insomnia showed significant increase in secretion of endogenous melatonin after five weeks of acupuncture treatment (twice every week). There is a connection between melatonin and acupuncture treatment. As per the indication of records of electrical and muscular state of a patient post acupuncture treatment, it took less time for the patient to fall asleep. And during the entire sleep period, the patient woke up on fewer occasions and the total sleep/deep sleep time also increased. Patients also reported decreased fatigue, anxiety and depression as well as morning alertness.
Helps to increase Blood Flow to the Brain
As per some studies conducted by medical specialists, insufficient blood flow to the brain results in low sugar levels which in turn causes the person to wake up more frequently leading to sleep disturbances. If blood pressure to the head is less than 30 mmHg, which is considered as very low, you will experience either insomnia or excessive sleepiness along with other problems. This condition can be treated through electro-acupuncture stimulation, which increases blood flow to the brain.
Acupuncture in Pain
While recording the total sleep time and bedtime in two groups of adolescents, one suffering from chronic pain and the other healthy, no differences could be found. But the adolescents suffering from chronic pain woke up frequently at night, got up late in the morning and showed symptoms of daytime sleepiness. The analgesic effect of acupuncture treatment is considered to be very effective which helps people suffering from chronic pain to improve their quality of sleep. Hence Acupuncture in pain related cases is highly recommended.
Acupuncture has helped lots of people to overcome their various health problems. The success and popularity of this treatment encouraged acupuncture practitioners to provide this treatment beyond clinics and health centres. Today, you can seek acupuncture treatment at your home if it is inconvenient for you to go out. Hence, the term mobile acupuncture means getting this treatment on the move.
Health Articles1. Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (cabg)
Author: Dr.Budhaditya Chakraborty
2. How To Overcome And Manage Stress?
3. Two Famous Services Offered By Dublin Hypnosis Clinic
4. How Can Hypnosis Be A Solution To Weight-loss?
5. Hypnotherapy For Anxiety And Panic
6. How Hypnosis Helps To Deal With Fear And Phobias?
7. How To Cope Up With Depression
8. Dublin Hypnosis Clinic Major Services
9. Give Your Healthcare Team The Power To Increase Cash Flow
Author: John Thomas
10. Tips For Backing Away From Excessive Self-pleasuring
Author: John Dugan
11. Make Sure That You Keep Your B12 Levels Up With Natural Factors B12 Methylcobalamin 1000 Mcg!
Author: Smith Vicctor
12. The Problem Of Depression During Pregnancy
Author: Swati Desai
13. As Cancer Survivor Numbers Grow, Support Needs Rise
14. Things To Consider When Getting Invisalign In Oshawa Or Whitby, Ontario
Author: Finn Valor is an author of this article.
15. The Major Noteworthy Of Orthodontic Molar Bands
Author: Sino Ortho