ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Types Of Mobile App Developments Dominating More Than Others –part - 1
Total Articles: 349
What types of applications dominate more? This question bothers most mobile developers who keep building apps to generate more revenue. It is of course a big question because there are millions of apps on leading mobile platforms like Google and iOS, and it is hard for developers to build an out of the box app that really performs well.
So if you are a mobile developer, this article lets you discover the types of apps that generate satisfactory revenue. Let us understand it through following classification:
Paid vs. Free apps
Developers are mostly found confused between building paid and free apps. They are not sure for preferring a business model that can generate satisfactory revenue and encourage them to keep an app surviving. There are several factors that can affect your decision on choosing a business model. The first thing is that you make an engaging app. Because, if it fails to engage users, there is no chance of getting enough downloads. Whether you make a free app or paid app, more downloads for it make more money. It is a simple math. Next thing is how you will make money?
So it is about choosing a business model. There are several business models such as free, one time purchase, subscription, in app-purchase, etc. An absolutely free app can earn by advertisements. There are numerous mobile adverting networks that provide this service. All you need to do is subscribe the best one. You can design a one-time-purchasable app that users can buy by paying an amount. You can choose a subscription based model. In-app purchase is another model for paid apps. There are actually 10 different models to generate money form a mobile application.
iOS vs. Android apps
There are differences between the revenues of iPhone and Android apps. Sometimes these differences come along for the same app too. In case of an absolutely paid app, which is built for making money, the best platform is iPhone. Its reason is that iPhone is generally owned by those users who are willing to pay for applications. On the other hand, Android devices can also be owned by those users who cannot afford to pay for a digital product such as mobile application.
Apps also earn by country-wise. An app can have different earning figures in different countries. Google Play has been noted for about 21% of total downloads from the US, 11% from the South Korea and 11% from the India. There were 6% downloads from Japan. So there are different figures from different countries.
Shubhangi Verma- working as professional technical content writer- For more information kindly visit our official website http://www.rapidsofttechnologies.com/mobile-application-development.html . For any queries call +1 516 515 9871 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Computer Programming Articles1. Dotnet Training In Chennai
2. App Store Optimization Services | How To Increase App Downloads
Author: Richelle Guo
3. Customized E-commerce Portal
Author: cs infotech
4. In Java , How Can We Inherit The Constructor
5. Magento Ecommerce: The Perfect Fit For Your B2b Ecommerce Website
Author: Jonathan Paul
6. Put Things In Proper Perceptions With Contract Management Software
Author: James Blake
7. In Java How To Control The Members With In The Class To Access Outside
8. Oops Concept Beginning And Important Steps Of Java Developers
9. 2 Most Important Factors To Take Care Of For An Impactful Web Design
10. Career Options For Java Learners To Make Bright Career
11. Servlet To Develop The Web Application Dynamically
12. Jvm Plays An Important Role In Execution Of Java Program
13. Techno - Software Maintenance Company
Author: Mr Paul James
14. Multithreading To Perform Multiple Task Simultaneously
15. 8 Tips For Your Ecommerce Mobile App Development
Author: Raju Katari