ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Road Safety Means Traffic Safety Cones
Total Articles: 61
In our daily lives, we come across many people and products that play a major role in increasing our life expectancy and standards. Be it on road or home, we can't ignore the role they play in our lives. When on roads, it is our duty to ensure the safety of not only ours but others as well. Here, I am talking about traffic cones which are temporarily used to divert vehicles and pedestrians away from an area that may be unsafe. These cones are generally used at places where accident occurs or breakdown occurs. There is no specific reason to use them but they are used to ensure the safety of others.
These cones generally come in “fluorescent orange” colour which tends to be a colour of safety. Red, pink, and yellow are the next most popular colors due to their brightness. Although in situations involving road safety one will almost always find orange as the color of choice, there are times when other colors are used.
Most of the time, traffic cones are used for outdoor situations. However, you can find them for indoor usage as well. For example, in real estate construction sites, contractors use traffic safety cones to highlight a wet or damaged area to caution workers and other people. They are also used to raise a safety concern such as a piece missing from a floor tile. In general, they are used as a sign to indicate what the cause of concern is when these devices are used.
To ensure easy movability and feasibility, these cones are made using lightweight plastic and rubber. These materials made the product easy to move. It is also true that way back in 1914 when road cones were first used; they were made out of concrete. This material meant a lot more work was involved in moving them, therefore making them less portable than in modern days.
Today, advanced technology has made it possible for manufacturers to develop and manufacture collapsible traffic cones. These tend to be made with a rubber base and a cone of water resistant nylon. Alike the plastic ones, they are available in various sizes. However, they tend to be more so for personal use such as a broken down vehicle rather than large construction jobs. This is due to their lightweight as they are more likely to blow over than those made for commercial use.
Automobiles Articles1. The Miami Used Luxury Cars For Sale Offers A Wonderful Choice To Own Your Dream Car
2. Annual Cost Of Ownership Of Car: The Aspect That Car Buyers Often Overlook
Author: Kaitlin Miller
3. Crucial Things To Know Before You Buy Your First E-bike
Author: Manisha Nigam
4. Why Renting A Luxury Car Is A Good Idea For Your Next Event At Los Angeles?
Author: Eric Burton
5. Your Options In Car Financing
Author: Pushpendra Sing
6. Buy Electric Skateboards: 4 Things You Must Do To Choose An Appropriate Seller
Author: Liva Wong
7. Stop Your Net Surfing For Best Auto Transport Services With Auto Trans Group
Author: Ivan Pavlov
8. Have A Look On The Most Frequent Reasons Of Car Tyre Wear
Author: My Tyre Point
9. Find The Right Lube Trailer For Sale To Increase Industrial Efficiency
Author: Scott Lee
10. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
11. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
12. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
13. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
14. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
15. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe