ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Road Safety Means Traffic Safety Cones
Total Articles: 59
In our daily lives, we come across many people and products that play a major role in increasing our life expectancy and standards. Be it on road or home, we can't ignore the role they play in our lives. When on roads, it is our duty to ensure the safety of not only ours but others as well. Here, I am talking about traffic cones which are temporarily used to divert vehicles and pedestrians away from an area that may be unsafe. These cones are generally used at places where accident occurs or breakdown occurs. There is no specific reason to use them but they are used to ensure the safety of others.
These cones generally come in “fluorescent orange” colour which tends to be a colour of safety. Red, pink, and yellow are the next most popular colors due to their brightness. Although in situations involving road safety one will almost always find orange as the color of choice, there are times when other colors are used.
Most of the time, traffic cones are used for outdoor situations. However, you can find them for indoor usage as well. For example, in real estate construction sites, contractors use traffic safety cones to highlight a wet or damaged area to caution workers and other people. They are also used to raise a safety concern such as a piece missing from a floor tile. In general, they are used as a sign to indicate what the cause of concern is when these devices are used.
To ensure easy movability and feasibility, these cones are made using lightweight plastic and rubber. These materials made the product easy to move. It is also true that way back in 1914 when road cones were first used; they were made out of concrete. This material meant a lot more work was involved in moving them, therefore making them less portable than in modern days.
Today, advanced technology has made it possible for manufacturers to develop and manufacture collapsible traffic cones. These tend to be made with a rubber base and a cone of water resistant nylon. Alike the plastic ones, they are available in various sizes. However, they tend to be more so for personal use such as a broken down vehicle rather than large construction jobs. This is due to their lightweight as they are more likely to blow over than those made for commercial use.
Automobiles Articles1. Student Auto Loan Now At Your Reached
2. Don't Make The $500 Mistake
Author: Al Freilich
3. Is Your Next Vehicle A Luxury Car?
Author: Mike Hamby
4. Choose Auto Repair Shop Where Mechanic Give An Accurate Diagnosis
Author: Haggerty Ford
5. How To Detail Car Like A Pro
Author: neel patel
6. Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sell Your Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Auto Care
Author: James Elston
8. How Car Valeting In Sutton Can Increase Your Profit!
Author: Rhys Gibson
9. Different Ways Of Finding Custom Choppers On Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Tips To Find The Best Auto Financing Rates
11. Points To Know When Financing New Car
Author: haggerty ford
12. Two Great Tips That Can Help You Maintain Your Bmw Luxury Car Better
Author: BMW Bavaria Motors
13. 3 Tips For You To Be Careful While Buying A Used Luxury Car
Author: BMW Parsoli Motors
14. Carbon Folding Bike – Folding Bicycle Is Designed To Deliver Maximum Convenience And Benefit For The
Author: Paul Pinigis
15. Essential Tips For Purchasing A New Car