ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Road Safety Means Traffic Safety Cones
Total Articles: 59
In our daily lives, we come across many people and products that play a major role in increasing our life expectancy and standards. Be it on road or home, we can't ignore the role they play in our lives. When on roads, it is our duty to ensure the safety of not only ours but others as well. Here, I am talking about traffic cones which are temporarily used to divert vehicles and pedestrians away from an area that may be unsafe. These cones are generally used at places where accident occurs or breakdown occurs. There is no specific reason to use them but they are used to ensure the safety of others.
These cones generally come in “fluorescent orange” colour which tends to be a colour of safety. Red, pink, and yellow are the next most popular colors due to their brightness. Although in situations involving road safety one will almost always find orange as the color of choice, there are times when other colors are used.
Most of the time, traffic cones are used for outdoor situations. However, you can find them for indoor usage as well. For example, in real estate construction sites, contractors use traffic safety cones to highlight a wet or damaged area to caution workers and other people. They are also used to raise a safety concern such as a piece missing from a floor tile. In general, they are used as a sign to indicate what the cause of concern is when these devices are used.
To ensure easy movability and feasibility, these cones are made using lightweight plastic and rubber. These materials made the product easy to move. It is also true that way back in 1914 when road cones were first used; they were made out of concrete. This material meant a lot more work was involved in moving them, therefore making them less portable than in modern days.
Today, advanced technology has made it possible for manufacturers to develop and manufacture collapsible traffic cones. These tend to be made with a rubber base and a cone of water resistant nylon. Alike the plastic ones, they are available in various sizes. However, they tend to be more so for personal use such as a broken down vehicle rather than large construction jobs. This is due to their lightweight as they are more likely to blow over than those made for commercial use.
Automobiles Articles1. Buying A Used Or Pre Owned Vehicles For Sale In Chicago
2. How To Obtain Stress-free Car Financing In West Chicago
3. Choppers Modified From Old Harley Davidson Is Trending
Author: Levi Fysh
4. Experience Chauffer Service In Executive Cars Throughout London
Author: Toby Pratt
5. Save Big With Easy-run’s Fall Special!
Author: Al Freilich
6. Fordzero Down Lease Specialscheap Way To Drive New Ford Car
7. Cad, Cam, Cnc And Robots For Manufacturing In Future
Author: CAD, CAM, CNC And Robots For Manufacturing In Futu
8. Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanical Engineers
Author: Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanica
9. October Is National Transport Month
Author: Batteries & More
10. The 2017 Vw Golf Alltrack 135 Tdi: A Volkswagen Dealers Brief Overview
Author: Aaron Reddall
11. Important Things To Keep In Mind When Your Car Breaks Down
Author: Paul Zervos
12. E-rickshaws Are The Perfect Way To Keep Your City Green.
Author: Power Electric Vehicle
13. The Audi Car Dealers Miami Offer Certified Pre Owned Cars In Competitive Price
14. Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your Cad Project
Author: Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your CAD
15. For An Updated Speed — the Cummins’ Compound Turbo Way
Author: Rip Rook