ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Road Safety Means Traffic Safety ConesBy Expert Author: George Methew
In our daily lives, we come across many people and products that play a major role in increasing our life expectancy and standards. Be it on road or home, we can't ignore the role they play in our lives. When on roads, it is our duty to ensure the safety of not only ours but others as well. Here, I am talking about traffic cones which are temporarily used to divert vehicles and pedestrians away from an area that may be unsafe. These cones are generally used at places where accident occurs or breakdown occurs. There is no specific reason to use them but they are used to ensure the safety of others.
These cones generally come in “fluorescent orange” colour which tends to be a colour of safety. Red, pink, and yellow are the next most popular colors due to their brightness. Although in situations involving road safety one will almost always find orange as the color of choice, there are times when other colors are used.
Most of the time, traffic cones are used for outdoor situations. However, you can find them for indoor usage as well. For example, in real estate construction sites, contractors use traffic safety cones to highlight a wet or damaged area to caution workers and other people. They are also used to raise a safety concern such as a piece missing from a floor tile. In general, they are used as a sign to indicate what the cause of concern is when these devices are used.
To ensure easy movability and feasibility, these cones are made using lightweight plastic and rubber. These materials made the product easy to move. It is also true that way back in 1914 when road cones were first used; they were made out of concrete. This material meant a lot more work was involved in moving them, therefore making them less portable than in modern days.
Today, advanced technology has made it possible for manufacturers to develop and manufacture collapsible traffic cones. These tend to be made with a rubber base and a cone of water resistant nylon. Alike the plastic ones, they are available in various sizes. However, they tend to be more so for personal use such as a broken down vehicle rather than large construction jobs. This is due to their lightweight as they are more likely to blow over than those made for commercial use.
Automobiles Articles1. Advantages Of Car Insurance In Uae!
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
2. Let An Expert Handle Body Repairs If The Car Is Involved In An Accident
Author: Supreme Accident Repair Centre
3. Gillne.fr Avons Regardé Beaucoup De Robes De Soirée
Author: Cette robe dos nu peut être couplé ave
4. Vw Auto Repair Gainesville
Author: Berrisford Smith
5. How To Choose A Good Online Tyre Selling Company
Author: My Tyre Point
6. Legend Removals Trusted Movers Hampton
7. How To Become A Dump Truck Driver
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. Cash For Cars – Getting The Most For Your Vehicle
Author: Callum Lansell
9. Find Harley Davidson Custom Parts For Your Dream Chopper
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Application Of Explosion Proof Fans
Author: Alvin Ross
11. Services Offer To You By Auto Repair Shops
12. Buy Miami Used Luxury Cars For Sale That Come In The Best Condition And Quality At Affordable Price
13. Get Auto Repair Service From Haggerty Auto Group At Affordable Rates
14. Benefits Of Buying Used Cars From Reliable Dealer
15. Steps Towards Reducing Fuel Consumption Of Construction Equipment
Author: Devesh Singh