ALL >> Business >> View Article
Arthritis Making It Difficult To Open Bottles And Cans? The Solution Is Here
Total Articles: 458
If water bottles, pull ring food cans, aluminum soda cans and beer bottles leave your struggling and in pain, you don't need to suffer any longer. Today, arthritis aids are available in all types to help you with these daily tasks and more, relieving the strain on your hands and wrists and allowing you to once more enjoy your independence.
One of the latest additions to the line-up of arthritis aids is the Magic Opener bottle opener, which handles everything from plastic bottles and soda cans to beer bottles, pet food cans, soup cans and more. Gone are the days when you have to fight with twist tops, flip top cans or mangle a metal cap as this bottle opener can handle any size of beverage opening easily.
Unlike a cheap plastic water bottle opener you have have tried already, this opener is constructed to last and works exactly as promised. It also features a magnet so you can keep it handy on the grill or fridge, exactly where you need it to eliminate rummaging through the kitchen drawers while you're getting a drink or preparing dinner.
The Magic Opener bottle opener is available in many styles, and the Extreme Magic Opener is designed for pet food, soup cans, plastic water bottles, twist tops and more. You can also find a wine opener style, as well as the Hanging On style designed to go with you. This bottle opener comes with the most commonly used twist-off cap sizes already installed, but you can also purchase interchangeable plates for additional uncommon sizes.
This practical solution means you will no longer feel helpless trying to open bottles and cans, and you can once again live your life the way you want to. With this water bottle opener, your days of frustration are gone.
In addition to this revolutionary plastic water bottle opener, you may want to add additional arthritis aids to your kitchen to make life easier. You may find it easier to grasp utensils by purchasing soft grips to add to your existing forks and knives, or you can replace them with ergonomic, bent utensils that make it easier to grip and raise food from a plate.
You can also purchase cups, glasses and mugs designed for people suffering from arthritis, as well as non-slip silicone mats, plate guards and adapted bowls and plates to make life just a bit easier.
While living with arthritis can be painful and difficult to manage, it doesn't mean you should sacrifice the simple things in life or surrender your independence. Invest a few dollars in a water bottle opener and some adapted utensils in your kitchen to transform your life.
For more information on
Business Articles1. Retrofit Height Adjustable Desk
2. Bring In Professional Experts To Rule Out The Adverse Effects Of Fire Damage
Author: Ethan Lewis
3. Mp Breaking News –easily Know The Every Single Movement Happening Around Mp
4. Carbonated Soft Drink
5. Get The High Quality Patio That Will Make You Happy And Satisfied
Author: Carol Belanger
6. Get The Fitted Wardrobe That Will Make You Happiest In Your Room
Author: Kevin Gasser
7. Get The Right Training Room For Your Important Event
Author: Singapore training
8. Learn How To Get A Carport That Suits Your Needs
Author: Adam Greger
9. Contact Professional Company For Best Retaining Walls Adelaide Solutions
10. Choose Banc De Binary Broker For Opening An Account In Binary Options Trading Market
11. Medicos Venezolanos Para Trabajar En Ecuador, Foro Ecuador
12. Taking Care Of Your Floors During The Winter
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc. is a family owned and operated establishment. Barry Silverstein has over 38 y
13. Phen375 Vs Phenq Fat Burning Diet Pills Reviews Shocking Comparison Facts
14. Let’s Understand Real Estate Regulations Act [rera]
Author: Aksha Group
15. Various Benefits Of Using Silver Coated Copper Wires For Industrial Applications
Author: Nitin Pratap Singh.