ALL >> Health >> View Article
6 Risks Associated With Fake Boobs
Total Articles: 137
Although fake boobs can be a solution to many problems encountered by women, their use must be approached with great care and attention. Here are ten risks one needs to watch out for when using them.
1. Complications. Using breast implants comes with a number of complications. The most important thing to watch out for is that many of these complications vary greatly in the way they are manifested. The variation occurs in terms of time, severity and effects. For instance, many individuals may report instances of the breast implants in their fake boobs having deflated within a period of three years after insertion.
2. The danger of oil – filled implants. In many European countries, individuals have the option of choosing to use oil –filled implants for their fake boobs. The problem with this is that the oil contained in the implants may combine with naturally occurring calcium minerals in the body to form a complex compound that may affect normal functioning of the body. Oil – filled implants, however, are yet to be legalised in the United States, so patients can be assured of their safety for now.
3. The risk of diseases. Since fake boobs are composed of implants which are generally made from silicone and other related materials, individuals using them need to be aware of the fact that using these materials may cause autoimmune diseases. Though being a minor risk, the problem of developing diseases after the procedures is a real threat that can affect many women. Individuals may discover that they are developing diseases such as arthritis or sclerosis, moments after the procedure has been performed.
4. Breast cancer patients. Although it may seem necessary for breast cancer patients to seek this procedure, it should be borne in mind that going for cosmetic augmentation procedures may bring up more problems to such individuals. This is because of the fact that breast cancer patients have been reported to fare badly with fake boobs. The majority of them are likely to report complications soon after the implants are inserted.
5. The possibility of side effects. When going for breast implants procedures, one needs to be aware of the possibility of developing side effects soon after the procedure has been completed. For instance, there have been cases of many patients who have had the implants to be removed soon after the procedure as a result of serious side effects. This means that when going for fake boobs, one should remain aware that she may develop serious side effects which may require removal of the implants or corrective surgery.
6. Difficulty in getting insurance cover. It is now common knowledge that many insurance cover providers are avoiding providing covers for women who have fake boobs. The reasons for this trend are many but one common argument made to support this stand is that the risk of developing many breast related complications in women with transplants is much higher than in others. So, before going for this procedure, one should take into account the knowledge that with fake boobs, it will be difficult to obtain cover for breast related illnesses.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat