ALL >> Health >> View Article
6 Risks Associated With Fake Boobs
Total Articles: 137
Although fake boobs can be a solution to many problems encountered by women, their use must be approached with great care and attention. Here are ten risks one needs to watch out for when using them.
1. Complications. Using breast implants comes with a number of complications. The most important thing to watch out for is that many of these complications vary greatly in the way they are manifested. The variation occurs in terms of time, severity and effects. For instance, many individuals may report instances of the breast implants in their fake boobs having deflated within a period of three years after insertion.
2. The danger of oil – filled implants. In many European countries, individuals have the option of choosing to use oil –filled implants for their fake boobs. The problem with this is that the oil contained in the implants may combine with naturally occurring calcium minerals in the body to form a complex compound that may affect normal functioning of the body. Oil – filled implants, however, are yet to be legalised in the United States, so patients can be assured of their safety for now.
3. The risk of diseases. Since fake boobs are composed of implants which are generally made from silicone and other related materials, individuals using them need to be aware of the fact that using these materials may cause autoimmune diseases. Though being a minor risk, the problem of developing diseases after the procedures is a real threat that can affect many women. Individuals may discover that they are developing diseases such as arthritis or sclerosis, moments after the procedure has been performed.
4. Breast cancer patients. Although it may seem necessary for breast cancer patients to seek this procedure, it should be borne in mind that going for cosmetic augmentation procedures may bring up more problems to such individuals. This is because of the fact that breast cancer patients have been reported to fare badly with fake boobs. The majority of them are likely to report complications soon after the implants are inserted.
5. The possibility of side effects. When going for breast implants procedures, one needs to be aware of the possibility of developing side effects soon after the procedure has been completed. For instance, there have been cases of many patients who have had the implants to be removed soon after the procedure as a result of serious side effects. This means that when going for fake boobs, one should remain aware that she may develop serious side effects which may require removal of the implants or corrective surgery.
6. Difficulty in getting insurance cover. It is now common knowledge that many insurance cover providers are avoiding providing covers for women who have fake boobs. The reasons for this trend are many but one common argument made to support this stand is that the risk of developing many breast related complications in women with transplants is much higher than in others. So, before going for this procedure, one should take into account the knowledge that with fake boobs, it will be difficult to obtain cover for breast related illnesses.
Health Articles1. Popularity Of Big Breasts In The 21st Century!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Anti Aging Treatment In Bangalore
3. Things About Ground Ambulance That You Must Know
Author: Amb Life
4. Few Reasons To Choose Dental Implants
Author: Nazila Nosratieh
5. What To Do If Your Hair Transplant Treatment Failed
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. 7 Ways To Keep A Brilliant Attitude As A Caregiver
Author: Warren Winnipeg
7. Diet And Male Organ Function May Be Related
Author: John Dugan
8. Prp Skin Treatment – Breast Augmentation In Dubai Can Help You Achieve Natural Size Of The Breast!
Author: Abharan Dari
9. Top Benefits Of Choosing Dental Implants
Author: Wynona G. Ehret
10. Itchy Member Primer: Midsection Lice
Author: John Dugan
11. How ‘psychiatric’ And ‘power Of Psychiatrists’ Can Improve Your Life
12. An Orthodontist In San Bruno Explains Some Of The Benefits Of Invisalign
Author: Steve Irwin
13. Lecithin Supplements Can Support Your Liver Health, Your Nervous System, And Your Digestive System S
Author: oen thomson
14. Couples Counseling Therapy – Marriage Counseling Can Make A Big Difference For Both Of You!
Author: Dennis Tucker
15. Where To Start A Bathroom Remodel Functionality For Your Home
Author: Logan Daniel