ALL >> Business >> View Article
Know Your Boss Before He Knows You
Total Articles: 26
Is it true? Does your boss know you well? If the answer is “Yes”, then you are one of those lucky people who love to be in office every morning. Not many of us are as happy as you are. There are a very few offices who can make their employees feel at home.
It’s high time that employers gear up to know their employees well. So, what do they do? Do they hold assembly every morning, talk to the employees and preach them about life before they disperse for their days work? Absolute No No! Moral science classes do not help. So, what else does? So, please for God’s sake try to read some management reviews.
If you are thinking that the solution is to approach every employee, enquire about their problems and solve them, you are wrong. There is no scope for charity as professionalism is the key here. Some employers conduct anonymous employee-satisfaction survey, but that is also not a full proof. The trick is to get acquainted with the employees and develop a relationship. Managements are constantly trying to be more transparent with their staff. They celebrate employee birthdays and anniversaries, arrange annual parties, and even create recreational corners where staff can relax, socialize and nurture their thoughts.
Healthcare policies, flexi working hours and maternity leaves are something which most organizations offer. The bet is to offer something more innovative which nobody else has ever thought of. It doesn’t matter if it’s radical. Management reviews should be carefully studied in order to get the maximum of what we are getting in a job.
There are companies, who are main role to take optimum resources but never ever give any kind of comfort zone rather they actually put much higher pressure. Since, these types of companies are very difficult to stay both for employees and for the bosses. These companies must be avoided at an any possible cost.
After all, it’s a matter of business and companies need to be clever in extracting the best out of their employees. This can be achieved only by creating a comfort precinct for their people. It’s always a competitive advantage for companies to have good employees on board. When companies are tightening their purse strings, losing good employees prove costly to employers. High rate of attrition level costs a company its training time and makes coworkers insecure. Moreover, the time and money spent on hiring a new person adds to the expense list. So, good companies are trying their best to develop a rapport with their staff members.
About The Author
Eleanor Abbott has been in the field of staffing and recruitment and has in depth experience in this field. The author started to write articles and blogs on this field due to his extensive experience. For more information please visit on Management Reviews and Company Reviews .
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help