ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Avanti Group Japanese Exports Rise On Weak Yen Setting Ships Sale
Total Articles: 19
The Avanti Group the equities research house based in Tokyo, providing professional trading and investment research solutions to institutional and private investors across the globe have recently drawn their investor’s attention to rising Japanese stocks as Asian exporting and shipping companies come together to fulfill the nation’s increasing export demand aided by the weakening Yen.
“This month The Avanti Group has had a substantial increase in investments made into Japan’s markets made mostly by our U.S. and European clientele taking advantage of the weakening yen. This has all been attributed to the huge increase in exports as shipments gained exponentially by 10.1 percent $60.5 billion from the previous year,” said Andrew Taylor Senior VP of Mergers and Acquisitions at The Avanti Group.
Exporting shipments rose in major markets, with shipments to the U.S. gaining 16.3 percent from the previous year and exports to China increasing by 8.3 percent. Moeller-Maersk A/S, the world’s largest container line, made statement to manage the overcapacity by collaborating with its larger competitors, pooling vessels to balance profitable freight rates.
Japanese shipping companies are benefitting from the weakened yen despite recent gains the yen is currently down 17 percent from where it was a year ago. Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha Ltd. Leads the way this week with gains of 9.6 percent, Japan’s second largest shipping company Nippon Yusen KK Gathered pace with 4.1 percent increase and the largest operator Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Ltd. Climbed 1 percent.
“This trend is set to continue for some time, the export data is a good indication that Japanese companies are in great shape, leading way to sound positions in both the shipping firms and the companies they export for. Honda, Toyota, Kawasaki, Cannon & Fujifilm amongst others are all seeing gains with rising profits making them more resilient to potential external shocks,” concluded Andrew Taylor Senior Vice President at The Avanti Group.
The Avanti Group is an equity research house providing research and analysis outsourcing solutions for institutional financial traders worldwide, founded in early 2003.
Business Articles1. Looking For Accurate And Highly Responsive Hospital Mailing List To Enhance Business Revenue?
Author: Jane Cannon
2. Eglobedata Launches Reliable Email List Of 431,426 Manufacturing Industry Database To Better Leads
Author: Brayden Tyler
3. Massage Therapy For Optimal Health
Author: Adriana Albritton
4. Relationship Therapy Nederland Can Help You Learn Some Vital Things!
Author: Angelika Matthias
5. An Updated Guide To Recently Effective Osha Rules
Author: Micheal Shawn
6. How To Bitcoin Benefit And Profitable For You
Author: Oliva Nat
7. High Profit Business Opportunity
Author: NEHA BHANDARI
8. All That May Be Making Your Customers Unhappy
Author: Surabhi Joshi
9. Select The Best Women’s Fragrances As A Gift!
Author: Sheleena Sultan
10. Biotropin Fitness [hgh Somatropin 100 Iu] – 10 Vials – Lifetech Labs
Author: For more details :- Buy Steroids USA, Buy Steroids
11. Benefits Of Business Software For The Business Customers
Author: Philip hauges
12. Trace The Issues In Your Roofing And Call A Roofing Contractor Today
Author: Fred Lydick
13. A Door To Jewels World With Verities Of Collection
Author: Luis Marius
14. The Advantage Of Arranging Your Own Wedding Flowers
Author: Albert K Miller
15. Somapure [hgh 100iu]10 Amps – Meditech
Author: For more details :- Buy steroids, Buy Steroids Onl