ALL >> Education >> View Article
Six Ways To Hook Your Reader
Total Articles: 33
Article marketing must follow some fundamental rules for it to be successful. Writing articles well is key to making it successful. This a basic step to developing a following of readers and getting traffic to your website. Each article you write must grab the reader's attention and hold it all the way to your call to action in the Resource box. Here are some tips to help with your article writing.
Pique their interest immediately in the title.Make the most of each word you have in your title. Your reader is browsing the web looking for information and their attention span can be counted as maybe one or two seconds at most to determine if they want to read your article. A useful option may be to phrase the title as a question inviting the reader to find the answer in the body of the article.
Present the main idea of the article in the first paragraph. Don't introduce your main idea in steps throughout the article. Your readers will lose patience and go elsewhere. Be in your face and controversial. Make a statement and then prove it step by step in the following paragraphs.
Use short, concise sentences that make clear, easily understood points. Your reader's interest will wane if you are wordy and vague.
Use bold text for each of your major points. People tend to scan articles looking for the main items of information. The typical reader is making a judgement about how easy is to get the salient information they need and it does not help if it is buried in lots of text. Make it jump out at the reader. "Here, this important and so is this fact and so on".
Put a relevant nugget of information in bold in each paragraph. This will keep your reader scanning for the next item you are going to provide. This helps ensure that they go from topic to topic, paragraph by paragraph all the way to the end.
Read your article through completely. Make sure there are no spelling errors or grammatical mistakes. Then check your flow of ideas, does each paragraph cover just one idea or have you mixed two concepts in one paragraph? You want come across as an expert in the field and it does not help if you confuse concepts.
Use the Resource box well. Make sure you have a clear call to action. Entice your reader to click on the link to a website to get more information.
Education Articles1. Sas Base Training Program: A Way For Bright Career As Data Scientist
2. Attend Iit Jee Classes Regularly
Author: Arpita Classes
3. Difference Between Interface And Abstract Class In Java
4. Introduction To Cisco Ios Software
5. Everything Has A Story
Author: JBM Global School
6. Before You Pick Have A Detailed Idea About The Chinese Courses Offered
Author: Michel Kern
7. How Data Science Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
8. Why Is Operations Management Necessary For Every Business?
9. Why Do Students Prefer Studying Mbbs In Russia
Author: Nitesh Sharma
10. Opened | Redhat Rhce Certified Training And Exam In Opened | Redhat Rhcsa Certification Training In
Author: Surya R.J
11. No.1 Redhat Training And Exam Centre| Rhce Exam | Rhcsa | Rhce
Author: Surya R.J
12. Understanding The Difference Between Electronics And Electrical Engineering
Author: MIT AOE
13. 5 Reasons Behind Expensive Schooling In India
Author: Tuition India
14. How To Select The Right Digital Marketing Institute?
Author: Aditi Singh
15. Inplant Training
Author: neralya sri