ALL >> Education >> View Article
Six Ways To Hook Your Reader
Total Articles: 33
Article marketing must follow some fundamental rules for it to be successful. Writing articles well is key to making it successful. This a basic step to developing a following of readers and getting traffic to your website. Each article you write must grab the reader's attention and hold it all the way to your call to action in the Resource box. Here are some tips to help with your article writing.
Pique their interest immediately in the title.Make the most of each word you have in your title. Your reader is browsing the web looking for information and their attention span can be counted as maybe one or two seconds at most to determine if they want to read your article. A useful option may be to phrase the title as a question inviting the reader to find the answer in the body of the article.
Present the main idea of the article in the first paragraph. Don't introduce your main idea in steps throughout the article. Your readers will lose patience and go elsewhere. Be in your face and controversial. Make a statement and then prove it step by step in the following paragraphs.
Use short, concise sentences that make clear, easily understood points. Your reader's interest will wane if you are wordy and vague.
Use bold text for each of your major points. People tend to scan articles looking for the main items of information. The typical reader is making a judgement about how easy is to get the salient information they need and it does not help if it is buried in lots of text. Make it jump out at the reader. "Here, this important and so is this fact and so on".
Put a relevant nugget of information in bold in each paragraph. This will keep your reader scanning for the next item you are going to provide. This helps ensure that they go from topic to topic, paragraph by paragraph all the way to the end.
Read your article through completely. Make sure there are no spelling errors or grammatical mistakes. Then check your flow of ideas, does each paragraph cover just one idea or have you mixed two concepts in one paragraph? You want come across as an expert in the field and it does not help if you confuse concepts.
Use the Resource box well. Make sure you have a clear call to action. Entice your reader to click on the link to a website to get more information.
Education Articles1. 412-79v9 Exam
Author: Jimmy Jacobson
2. Understand The Importance Of Cbap® Training Program
3. Distance-learning, On-campus And Regular With Placement Courses
4. How To Bring About Classroom Software Control Within Purview Of Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
5. Trust Calculations
6. Step By Step Instructions To Succeed With Selenium: Open Source Test Automation Tool
Author: Siyaram Ray
7. New Data Structures In Java
Author: siyaram ray
8. Apply For An Online Help For Nursing And Engineering Project
Author: Mely Jess
9. Tibco Bw | Bw Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
10. Tibco Businessworks Development | Businessworks Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
11. How Distance Mba Can Help You Become A Better Manager?
Author: Jitendra D
12. Motivational Speech By Shiv Khera
Author: Shiv Khera
13. Raja A
Author: MBA ADMISSIONS IN INDIA
14. Improve Your Knowledge And Skill With This Mobile Repairing Course In Patna, Bihar
Author: Hi Tech Institute patna
15. Basic Ways To Obtain Excellent Backlinks That Genuinely Enhance Your Traffic
Author: Rohit Sharma