ALL >> Education >> View Article
Stop Whining About Lead Generation (it Doesn't Have To Be So Hard)
Total Articles: 34
The other day I was speaking with a colleague who was complaining about lead generation. He was lamenting about how much time he spends chasing new business compared to the time he has to work on client projects.
I could feel his pain. Lead generation isn't my favorite part of running a business either. I started asking around and heard the exasperated refrain of "Ugh - who has the time?" from many other small business owners as well. In fact, it started to sound like whining.
Focus On Your Strengths
Small business owners are happier and more successful when they spend their time doing what they're best at-focusing on their core business and providing great service for their customers. Their secret? They understand the importance of delegating and they spend their marketing budgets on lead generation strategies that actually work.
Sounds simple, right? It is, but it also means giving up some control-which can be scary at first. Simple or scary, the vast majority of small business owners who delegate their lead generation to an expert reap the benefits of-you guessed it-more and better prospects coming to them.
Improve Your Lead Generation
Content marketing is changing the game of lead generation. Costly, less effective outbound methods are (mercifully) being abandoned in favor of the proven benefits of content/inbound marketing.
In fact, research compiled by Kapost in partnership with Eloqua shows that online display ads have a click-through-rate of less than one-tenth of one percent. In stark contrast, per dollar, content marketing produces three times more leads.
The hard data and business testimonials supporting the performance of content marketing are seemingly endless (if you want more stats, just ask). More and more businesses are cashing in on the benefits of content/inbound marketing by providing their customers with valuable information they want and are looking for.
Advantages of content marketing for businesses include:
• Building their brand and reputation as industry experts
• Driving more qualified prospects to their websites
• Improving their visibility in search results
• Creating positive engagement with customers
More and more business owners rely on the expertise of content marketing specialists to run their content marketing program. Why? They save precious time and reduce marketing costs, and they don't have to worry about doing the work themselves-all while generating more and better leads.
Content marketing simplifies the entire lead generation process and makes prospecting a more engaging, effective, and enjoyable process. That means no more wasted time, money, and energy. And no more whining.
Education Articles1. Govt Jobs In Tamil Nadu
2. Initiate A New Confidence In Your Kids Through Summer Camps
3. Expert Training For Nda Cds Ssb Since 1987
Author: Captain Sehgal
4. Jmit - Providing An Edge In Knowlede
Author: ponting brown
5. C_afaria_02 Real Pdf Exam Material
Author: Dennis Ng
6. C2090-621 Exam Dumps
Author: Dennis Ng
7. Important Features Of Sas And Plsql Training Programs Offered By Professionals
8. 5 Ways To Find The Best Pre-school In Bhopal For Your Child
9. 7230x Latest Certification Tests
Author: Dennis Ng
10. Business Environment Strategic Management
Author: shubham mishra
11. Digital Marketing Agency In Hyderabad- Genius It Solutions
Author: madhu krishna
12. 3 Reasons Why Dual Degree Graduate Program Is Best For Present Generation
Author: Salem Montakah
13. Best Vmware Training Institute In Bangalore
14. Can A Private Post Graduate Degree Holder Appear In Ugc-net Exam?
Author: Gaurav Sharma
15. Is It Really Worth To Choose Law As A Career?
Author: onlineassignment expert