ALL >> Education >> View Article
3 Ways To Explode Your Content Marketing Program
Total Articles: 35
I started writing this article on the fourth of July but got distracted by, you guessed it, fireworks. I was doing some research for a new client starting our content marketing program, and I realized that the exploding fireworks were like their current content marketing efforts: they were all vanishing into thin air.
Bear with me for a minute.
When I talk to business owners and directors of marketing responsible for creating content, they ask many of the same questions: "Where do we start?" "What type of content should we be producing and what should we be doing with it?" "What are we going to write about?" "What about keywords?"
There are many more, but you get the point. With so much changing so fast and so many competitors earnestly embracing "the whole content marketing thing," just putting a content marketing program in place can seem overwhelming.
But it doesn't have to be. In fact, with a little help you can be up and running-and creating killer content that converts-in a very short amount of time. I would like to say that not doing anything is the worst thing you can do, but that's not true. Getting your content marketing wrong can actually do damage to your brand and reputation.
Skyrocket Your Content Marketing Program
In honor of Old Glory and the fantastic fireworks show I saw in Redondo Beach, I thought I'd give you 3 quick tips to make sure your content marketing doesn't go up in smoke:
• Make your titles pop: If you want people to read your articles, you need to give them a reason to click on your link in the first place. One of the first steps to writing a good article is hooking a prospect with an intriguing title that pops-one that promises valuable information they want to learn right now.
• Spark curiosity: Of course, then you have to give them the information they're expecting-deliver on that promise-or they will (rightly so) click away to a competitor. It's that quick and that simple. Give prospects and customers what they want, keep them curious and wanting more, and they will stick with you and keep coming back. Not sure what to write about? Try "top tips" articles like mistakes to avoid, industry trends, useful strategies, and how-to-buy information.
• Fire-up your fans: Great content is shareable. If your readers have been curious enough to click on your article's title and then were captivated by the content, there's a good chance they'll share it with their social networks. If you've created superb content, you may be shocked by the results. The exponential effect of "fans" sharing your article simply can't be underestimated.
And remember: Content marketing is a marathon, not a sprint. Even if prospects aren't ready to buy now, they can check back regularly for more tips to help their business and, when they are ready to buy, they'll likely buy from you.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni