ALL >> Education >> View Article
3 Ways To Explode Your Content Marketing Program
Total Articles: 35
I started writing this article on the fourth of July but got distracted by, you guessed it, fireworks. I was doing some research for a new client starting our content marketing program, and I realized that the exploding fireworks were like their current content marketing efforts: they were all vanishing into thin air.
Bear with me for a minute.
When I talk to business owners and directors of marketing responsible for creating content, they ask many of the same questions: "Where do we start?" "What type of content should we be producing and what should we be doing with it?" "What are we going to write about?" "What about keywords?"
There are many more, but you get the point. With so much changing so fast and so many competitors earnestly embracing "the whole content marketing thing," just putting a content marketing program in place can seem overwhelming.
But it doesn't have to be. In fact, with a little help you can be up and running-and creating killer content that converts-in a very short amount of time. I would like to say that not doing anything is the worst thing you can do, but that's not true. Getting your content marketing wrong can actually do damage to your brand and reputation.
Skyrocket Your Content Marketing Program
In honor of Old Glory and the fantastic fireworks show I saw in Redondo Beach, I thought I'd give you 3 quick tips to make sure your content marketing doesn't go up in smoke:
• Make your titles pop: If you want people to read your articles, you need to give them a reason to click on your link in the first place. One of the first steps to writing a good article is hooking a prospect with an intriguing title that pops-one that promises valuable information they want to learn right now.
• Spark curiosity: Of course, then you have to give them the information they're expecting-deliver on that promise-or they will (rightly so) click away to a competitor. It's that quick and that simple. Give prospects and customers what they want, keep them curious and wanting more, and they will stick with you and keep coming back. Not sure what to write about? Try "top tips" articles like mistakes to avoid, industry trends, useful strategies, and how-to-buy information.
• Fire-up your fans: Great content is shareable. If your readers have been curious enough to click on your article's title and then were captivated by the content, there's a good chance they'll share it with their social networks. If you've created superb content, you may be shocked by the results. The exponential effect of "fans" sharing your article simply can't be underestimated.
And remember: Content marketing is a marathon, not a sprint. Even if prospects aren't ready to buy now, they can check back regularly for more tips to help their business and, when they are ready to buy, they'll likely buy from you.
Education Articles1. Selection Procedure Of Nda Exam
Author: Johny Gibbes
2. Study Abroad Consultants - Moving To Canada Made Easier For Students
Author: Ishita Trivedi
3. A Great Career From Six Sigma Green Belt
4. Develop Your Skills With The Help Of Instructor-free Self Learning Courses
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
5. An Overview Of Ibm Tivoli Storage Manager Along With Its Key Benefits
6. Coaching Class - 6 Ways To Excel At Coaching Class
Author: Arpita Classes
7. Why Overseas Education Consultants Became Necessary In Today’s Global Education Market?
Author: aanandita kumari
8. Top 6 It Security Certification Programs For Boost Your Career
9. 700-260 Study Guides
Author: rocky hughes
10. Search For Best B.tech University In India Ends At Dehradun
Author: Graphic Era
11. Final Choice Of Best Engineering College In Uttarakhand
Author: Paul Wright
12. Using Interface We Get The Multiple Interface In Java
13. Cbse To Introduce Book Lockers!
14. Industrial Training In Webtrackker Technology
15. Why The Best Engineering College In Dehradun Is The Perfect Solution For You
Author: Graphic Era