ALL >> Education >> View Article
Article Writing Tips - 8 Steps For The Beginner
Total Articles: 34
If you are new to online business and want to drive traffic to your site or offer, article writing is a method you will want to use. Article Marketing is not only an excellent way to drive traffic to your site, it is also a way for you to establish yourself as knowledgeable and gain trust from your readers so that they will come back for more of the information you will provide in the future.
When you give something of value to a person they become more inclined to be interested in anything else you may have to offer. With that said, your goal to focus on when writing your articles should always be to provide valuable information that will actually benefit your readers. If your not giving them "useful" information and helping them solve a problem in some way you will be wasting your time.
You may think writing articles is too difficult but actually it is easy once you know how to begin.
The more you do it the easier it will become just as with anything else you learn to do.
Repetition is key so write articles on a regular basis.
First you need release any fear you may have and just jump right in and you will soon be writing articles like a pro!
Appropriate steps to follow for article writing:
1. Choose your topic. When choosing a topic you may want to pick one that is relevant in some way to your site or offer.
For example;if your offering marketing products then you could decide to write about marketing techniques, or if your site is about gardening then you could write small articles on gardening tips.
2. It is always wise to research you keywords. Why? Keywords relate to your content and are important for search engine ranking. SEO gives power to your article.
3. Research your topic enough to be able to speak with authority so that your readers will relate to the content and have trust in your knowledge.
4. Write informative content about your topic. Keep it simple and direct. Make sure to always sprinkle your keywords throughout your article. Inject your expertise on the topic, even if you have just learned it yourself, you want to come across as "knowing" your subject matter.
5. Always edit your content! You want your content to read well, so take the time to fix any grammatical errors. It will make you look like more of an expert in your niche.
6. When possible it is a great idea to always add a visual image so that your readers get a clear mental image of what your speaking about. Visual aids tend to stimulate the reader so use whenever possible.
7. Thank them for reading your article and let them know you hope they enjoyed it and found it helpful in some way.
8. Lastly you will need to put a call to action in at the end of your article. A call to action is letting your readers know what you would like for them to do next.
This can be as simple as "share this article" or "visit my site" type of call to action.
Follow these simple tips and you will be off to a great start on your article writing adventures!
I hope you enjoyed this article and found it to be helpful and or inspiring.
Education Articles1. Govt Jobs In Tamil Nadu
2. Initiate A New Confidence In Your Kids Through Summer Camps
3. Expert Training For Nda Cds Ssb Since 1987
Author: Captain Sehgal
4. Jmit - Providing An Edge In Knowlede
Author: ponting brown
5. C_afaria_02 Real Pdf Exam Material
Author: Dennis Ng
6. C2090-621 Exam Dumps
Author: Dennis Ng
7. Important Features Of Sas And Plsql Training Programs Offered By Professionals
8. 5 Ways To Find The Best Pre-school In Bhopal For Your Child
9. 7230x Latest Certification Tests
Author: Dennis Ng
10. Business Environment Strategic Management
Author: shubham mishra
11. Digital Marketing Agency In Hyderabad- Genius It Solutions
Author: madhu krishna
12. 3 Reasons Why Dual Degree Graduate Program Is Best For Present Generation
Author: Salem Montakah
13. Best Vmware Training Institute In Bangalore
14. Can A Private Post Graduate Degree Holder Appear In Ugc-net Exam?
Author: Gaurav Sharma
15. Is It Really Worth To Choose Law As A Career?
Author: onlineassignment expert