ALL >> Education >> View Article
Tips On Writing Articles Quickly And Easily
Total Articles: 35
Are you finding it hard to write your articles quickly enough so that you can really increase the volume of them on the article directory that you are using?
In this article I want to give you some tips on how you can start writing your articles quickly and easily so that you begin to see an increase in your visitor traffic.
So here are my tips:
1. In one sitting
First of all decide the amount of time you are going to spend writing articles and then how many articles you will write. If you write your articles in one sitting it becomes a lot easier to get into the flow of writing.
2. Write out titles first
The hardest thing when sitting down to write an article is coming up with your title and you can spend a lot of time working out what your title is going to be and therefore what your content will be.
If you can come up with a list of article titles then it becomes a lot easier to then write the article based on the title. So begin by writing out your article titles. If you have decided to write five articles then write five titles that are related to a particular topic.
3. 3 bullet points for each article
Once you have your article titles you can then go to each title and add three bullet points about that topic. It could be three steps to understanding that topic or three steps to achieving something.
The purpose of the bullet points is to just jog your memory when you come back and actually write out the article.
4. Then pad out each bullet point
Now that you have a rough outline for your five articles you can go back and pad out each of the bullet points for each of the different articles.
5. Add an introduction
The last thing to do is to add an introduction to your article. Remember that someone reading your article needs to understand a little about the topic first of all as every visitor will be reading your article with fresh eyes.
If you write your articles in this way it becomes a lot easier to write five articles all in one sitting. If you have an outline to follow then you are able to flow from one article to the next much more quickly instead of having to think with a blank sheet of paper in front of you.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy