ALL >> Education >> View Article
Tips On Writing Articles Quickly And Easily
Total Articles: 35
Are you finding it hard to write your articles quickly enough so that you can really increase the volume of them on the article directory that you are using?
In this article I want to give you some tips on how you can start writing your articles quickly and easily so that you begin to see an increase in your visitor traffic.
So here are my tips:
1. In one sitting
First of all decide the amount of time you are going to spend writing articles and then how many articles you will write. If you write your articles in one sitting it becomes a lot easier to get into the flow of writing.
2. Write out titles first
The hardest thing when sitting down to write an article is coming up with your title and you can spend a lot of time working out what your title is going to be and therefore what your content will be.
If you can come up with a list of article titles then it becomes a lot easier to then write the article based on the title. So begin by writing out your article titles. If you have decided to write five articles then write five titles that are related to a particular topic.
3. 3 bullet points for each article
Once you have your article titles you can then go to each title and add three bullet points about that topic. It could be three steps to understanding that topic or three steps to achieving something.
The purpose of the bullet points is to just jog your memory when you come back and actually write out the article.
4. Then pad out each bullet point
Now that you have a rough outline for your five articles you can go back and pad out each of the bullet points for each of the different articles.
5. Add an introduction
The last thing to do is to add an introduction to your article. Remember that someone reading your article needs to understand a little about the topic first of all as every visitor will be reading your article with fresh eyes.
If you write your articles in this way it becomes a lot easier to write five articles all in one sitting. If you have an outline to follow then you are able to flow from one article to the next much more quickly instead of having to think with a blank sheet of paper in front of you.
Education Articles1. Digital Marketing Agency In Hyderabad- Genius It Solutions
Author: madhu krishna
2. 3 Reasons Why Dual Degree Graduate Program Is Best For Present Generation
Author: Salem Montakah
3. Best Vmware Training Institute In Bangalore
4. Can A Private Post Graduate Degree Holder Appear In Ugc-net Exam?
Author: Gaurav Sharma
5. Is It Really Worth To Choose Law As A Career?
Author: onlineassignment expert
6. Studying With Shobhit University
7. Face To Face Interview With Amit Kataria To Know Big Data Aspects
Author: Rimpy Sharma
8. Close 2 Study
Author: Mohd Adil
9. Genius It Solutions
10. Japanese Language
Author: Communiqua Language Training Institute
11. Symbiosis Law School, Pune: Providers Of Holistic Law Education In India!
Author: Sukanta Singha
12. Quick Tips About Tafe Assignments Help In Adelaide
Author: Hayden Bowden
13. Get An Expert Assistance On Istqb® Advnced Level Certification Exam Preparation Online
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
14. Why Might Your Employees Tend To Self-paced Learning?
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
15. Here Is What Our Students Have To Say About Studying Abroad In Uk
Author: Study Smart