ALL >> Business >> View Article
If Construction Was Only Lego Tilt-ups
Total Articles: 29
It would be nice to sit in some cushy lounge chair and have the world pass us all by sometimes but that’s not the real world, nor the other constant, tedious working world we wake up to. We want the road of least resistance because that’s the American dream of always being on vacation. Without the pain there is no gain when it comes to running a successful construction company, so don’t hide from the facts and think you’re on spring break all year around. Times have changed and we as contractors need to adjust to the altering shifting planet we exist on so, GPS us home to the Brave New World of contracting!
As marketers for contractors, Contractor Marketing uses current trends that help us seize a huge share of buyers for those who need the services or products from those construction business owners. There’s nothing wrong with using glitz and a little glamour to help adjust the lens of those who view your company on the internet. Web design or a simple blog site that’s set up properly can help the art of the sell and reinforce the image of the business and we all want to win when we work those long hours even if we label it as, ‘playtime’!
Let’s not be fooled with the phrase, you got to work hard to play hard. The construction business is so hands on we forget as contractors that there‘s also a strategy behind the constant madness of a timeline to completion. I worked at Disneyland as a teenager for a short stint and the spiel I had to remember verbatim transcends the time served but it still holds true to this day, “Welcome aboard the Leaky Teaky, my names Mark and I’ll be your skipper and guide down the rivers of adventure but before we leave the dock, I need you all to take a look back because it might be the last time you see it.” That’s the real world in real time as a contractor. We need help to get us through and need to admit to what we do best and what others do better.
From Disneyland to being a general contractor was a shock for me and I knew I was in for the ride of my life. In the 90’s when I started, I didn’t have the tools for marketing my business like I do today. Now with Google, you can pin point your market, in what city and at what time you want to display your ad and that’s only the beginning. It’s a constant reminder of how great we have it in America when you build a team around you that will get the biggest bang for your buck and allow you to start shopping on Amazon for some La-Z-Boy!
Mark from Contractor Marketing
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla