ALL >> Business >> View Article
If Construction Was Only Lego Tilt-ups
Total Articles: 29
It would be nice to sit in some cushy lounge chair and have the world pass us all by sometimes but that’s not the real world, nor the other constant, tedious working world we wake up to. We want the road of least resistance because that’s the American dream of always being on vacation. Without the pain there is no gain when it comes to running a successful construction company, so don’t hide from the facts and think you’re on spring break all year around. Times have changed and we as contractors need to adjust to the altering shifting planet we exist on so, GPS us home to the Brave New World of contracting!
As marketers for contractors, Contractor Marketing uses current trends that help us seize a huge share of buyers for those who need the services or products from those construction business owners. There’s nothing wrong with using glitz and a little glamour to help adjust the lens of those who view your company on the internet. Web design or a simple blog site that’s set up properly can help the art of the sell and reinforce the image of the business and we all want to win when we work those long hours even if we label it as, ‘playtime’!
Let’s not be fooled with the phrase, you got to work hard to play hard. The construction business is so hands on we forget as contractors that there‘s also a strategy behind the constant madness of a timeline to completion. I worked at Disneyland as a teenager for a short stint and the spiel I had to remember verbatim transcends the time served but it still holds true to this day, “Welcome aboard the Leaky Teaky, my names Mark and I’ll be your skipper and guide down the rivers of adventure but before we leave the dock, I need you all to take a look back because it might be the last time you see it.” That’s the real world in real time as a contractor. We need help to get us through and need to admit to what we do best and what others do better.
From Disneyland to being a general contractor was a shock for me and I knew I was in for the ride of my life. In the 90’s when I started, I didn’t have the tools for marketing my business like I do today. Now with Google, you can pin point your market, in what city and at what time you want to display your ad and that’s only the beginning. It’s a constant reminder of how great we have it in America when you build a team around you that will get the biggest bang for your buck and allow you to start shopping on Amazon for some La-Z-Boy!
Mark from Contractor Marketing
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray