ALL >> Education >> View Article
Article Marketing 3 Tip On How To Increase Your Article Click Through Rate
Total Articles: 36
When you write an article at the bottom of your article you will have an opportunity to add a resource box. In that resource box you will have a link that if someone clicks on it they will be redirected to your particular webpage or a squeeze page if you are using your article to build your list.
How often someone clicks on your link is known as your click through rate. It is basically calculated by dividing the number of articles views by the number of clicks.
Ideally you will want your click through rate to be as high as possible. In this article I want to give you 3 tips on how you can increase your click through rate.
Think about the times when you have read an article and you have then read the writer's resource box but you haven't bothered to click through on line link. Why is that?
If you understand why you don't click through then it will help you to understand what you need to do to encourage your own visitors to click through to your webpage.
Here are some things that put people off from clicking through.
If your resource box is full of information about you and how wonderful you are and about all of your qualifications you won't get a high click through rate. Your visitor has read your article not because they think you are brilliant, they have read it because they wanted help with something. So if you just go on in your resource box about how wonderful you are your reader is just not interested in that and you will certainly put them off.
Another thing I have noticed is that sometimes the information supplied below the article is not actually related to the reason why someone has read the article in the first place.
For example, if you write an article about learning to play the piano and then you offer a free gift about learning to play the guitar you won't get a high click through rate. It might be related in terms of learning to play an instrument but the reason someone has read your article is because they are interested in the piano not the guitar.
Have you ever read a bio box and it is so wordy that you forget the beginning of it by the time you get to the end? It can be tempting to offer too much information in your bio box. You are so desperate for people to receive your free gift that you give them too many reasons why they need it!
Doing this can affect your click through rate. People reading through your article want specific help and therefore you need to be specific in what it says you are going to offer in your bio box. Keep it short and concise and then there will be no question as to what it is exactly your reader will benefit from.
Education Articles1. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur
2. Why For Selenium Testing And What Mean For Selenium ?
4. Career Prospects Of A Proficient Mba Candidate
5. Sunday School Small Group Lessons And Activities
Author: parveen kumar
6. It Is Mandatory For You To Get Your License For Doing Your Real Estate
Author: Daniel Acosta
7. The Best Tool To Help You Clear The Clat Exam
Author: Reva Solanki
8. Helping Management Scholars With Their Phd Dissertations
Author: Gary Brill
9. Ways To Get A Healthy Voice By Changing Lifestyle
Author: David K's Music School
10. What Do Students Need To Learn About Dissertation Writing Services Before Hiring Them
Author: David Cyryl
11. Things To Look For While Selecting A School In Bhubaneswar For Your Child
Author: John Watson
12. Benefits Of Tax Accountant That May Change Your Perspective
Author: Austin Loader
13. Why Should To Learn Web Development
Author: Web development training in marathahalli.Gyanguide
14. Make Your Career In Largest Retail Industry World
Author: nisha mishra
15. Power Of Heart: How You Can Actually Decode It And Does It Serve For Better Purpose In Life?
Author: Gian Kumar