ALL >> Travel >> View Article
A Summer Holiday To Thailand
Total Articles: 74
If you are wondering about the perfect summer travel location to spend your vacations, why not avail of some budget travel packages to visit Thailand? You can pick your vacation packages in accordance to the number of travelers in the group, tenure of your stay and of course the financial budget. If you have decided upon a summer holiday to Thailand at the very last minute, don’t worry. There are last minute travel deals to accommodate the delayed plans of tourists.
Now that the travel destination has been decided upon, why not take a look at the list of tourist attractions in Thailand? Of course it will not be possible to enlist all the hotspots in one article itself but after skimming through it, you will definitely get some idea of the local attractions in Thailand.
Bangkok is the capital city of Thailand and a visit the city is an absolute must for it consists of many of the traveler spots. If you are a beach lover and like to chill out watching the infinite sea water, Thailand is the perfect holiday destination for you. You can find budget resorts as well luxurious ones to stay at.
For history lovers, a visit to the town of Kanchanaburi is a valuable piece of souvenir you can take home with you. Located beside the river Kwai, there are plenty of remnants of the World war 2 and you can even hear the historical narrations of the same. The adventurous and outdoorsy types would enjoy activities like rafting and trekking. You can even put up at some of the raft houses during your visit here.
For the staunch religion lovers, there are plenty of Buddhist temples for you to visit. An important temple is the Emerald Buddha temple. It is called so because an emerald statue of Buddha has been placed in the temple. If you are a fitness buff, visit one of the Thai massage centers for a superb Ayurvedic massage session.
On a lighter note, for the party lovers, there is great news while you are in Thailand. On every full moon night there is a party on Ko Pha Ngan island which goes on throughout the fun filled night amidst music and drinks. Sounds thrilling, doesn’t it? So make sure to attend it once you are in Thailand.
Of course there is a lot more Thailand has to offer the enthusiastic tourists as in this article just a short overview has been provided. In order to see the wonderful surprises in store, make Thailand your next summer travel location and have the time of your life!
Travel Articles1. Experiencing Bollywood Fantasy Dubai
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
2. Summer In Dubai With Burj Khalifa Tickets
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
3. Nhai Plans Four-lane Highway In Telangana Under Bharatmala
4. Hotel Reservation Software Can Increase Sales
5. An Encounter With The Ancient Maori Culture Of Tauranga In New Zealand
Author: Roger Simister
6. Hire Cheap Heathrow Airport Taxi Simply Online
7. Get The Best Pleasure Out Of Mombasa Day Trip In A True Safari Nation Kenya
Author: Jennifer Njoki Gaithuma
8. Hire Cheap London Airport Transfer Now With The Click Of A Button
9. Promising Effort By Brazil Tour Company Makes Your Trip To Brazil Memorable
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Factors On Choosing Van Hire Landing Page In Bilston
Author: Jack William
11. How To Save More Money With Car Rental In Maui
Author: Vikram Kumar
12. The Everest Base Camp Trek - Strong, But Hugely Rewarding
Author: Sudip Shahi
13. Pearl Farm In Samal Island
Author: OUR 7107 ISLANDS
14. Plan The Destination Wedding With The Best Vacation Sells Off And Makes Memories Of A Lifetime
Author: Sam Patel
15. Oman Tourist Visa By Oman-e-visa