ALL » Business >> View Article
Pertinent Regulations On Electronic Cigarettes In AustraliaBy Expert Author: Pamela Buisson
When you are buying anything, whether it is consumer goods, appliances, vices and the like, one of the main aspects that you need to look into is the safety of using or consuming them. For example, if you are going to buy Australian electronic cigarettes you need to ask and find out first if they are, indeed, safe to use, right? There are many ways to do this. For instance, you can ask if it is safe or not straightforwardly to the vendors. However, they would just give you a YES answer right away without thinking at all. Alternatively, you can look for safety regulations instead.
Firstly, one of the best ways to check the safety of the Australian electronic cigarettes that you are going to purchase is to find out if they have the quality marks like the C-Tick logo. This is because the Australian government is requiring all imported, as well as locally manufactured electrical and electronic equipment or devices to be compliant with the emission requirements of the electromagnetic compatibility (EMC). The agency that is doing this is the Australian Communications and Media Authority or ACMA, which is a statutory arm of the government under the Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy or DBCDE.
Minimum Energy Performance Standards
Secondly, the Australian electronic cigarettes by Soulblu that you will buy should also meet the Minimum Energy Performance Standards or MEPS, which is also mandatory in both Australia and New Zealand. Under this, products that are manufactured inside the country or being imported into Australia are required to meet a particular level that is specified to the standards. It is a specification that contains the number of performance requirements of a particular device that uses energy. Hence, different products may have different levels of minimum standard to meet. For instance, the energy rating for refrigerators and other appliances is different from e-cigarettes.
Therapeutic Goods Administration
Thirdly, but not the least, if your Australian electronic cigarettes soulblu claim to be an aid to help people in smoking cessation, then the government considers such products as therapeutic goods. In this regard, this will already be under the jurisdiction of the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), which is under the Department of Health and Ageing. TGA currently prohibits the importation and supply, as well as sale, of therapeutic goods. This is, of course, unless the said agency authorizes a particular product. However, it has not authorized electronic cigarettes yet. Hence, it is still illegal to import and sell such product if it is classified as therapeutic goods.
Business Articles1. Asphalt Driveway Repairs In Long Island – How To Go For It?
Author: Joshua Young
2. Why Social Videos Matters For Video Ad Networks
3. Meet The New York Fashionable Clothes Design Partner
4. High Quality Fashion Merchandising Site In New York.
5. Top Notch Designing Services In New York
6. Meet The Fashion Designing Experts Of New York
7. The Most Reliable Custom Embroidery Partner In Ny
8. Quality Automobile Locksmith Service Is All You Need
9. Keep Your Family And Business Safe With Lock Smith
10. Emergency Locksmith Services Are Readily Available
11. Discover Guaranteed Locksmith Services Today
12. Do Away With Crime For Good Effortlessly
13. It’s True! Global Payroll Outsourcing Has Become Important
Author: Sandra Lee
14. Top 7 Factors To Consider While Choosing Amongst The Best Contemporary And Business Hotels In Delhi
Author: Satya Svelte
15. Translate For A New Atlas
Author: Shreya Gupta