ALL >> Business >> View Article
Pertinent Regulations On Electronic Cigarettes In Australia
Total Articles: 17
When you are buying anything, whether it is consumer goods, appliances, vices and the like, one of the main aspects that you need to look into is the safety of using or consuming them. For example, if you are going to buy Australian electronic cigarettes you need to ask and find out first if they are, indeed, safe to use, right? There are many ways to do this. For instance, you can ask if it is safe or not straightforwardly to the vendors. However, they would just give you a YES answer right away without thinking at all. Alternatively, you can look for safety regulations instead.
Firstly, one of the best ways to check the safety of the Australian electronic cigarettes that you are going to purchase is to find out if they have the quality marks like the C-Tick logo. This is because the Australian government is requiring all imported, as well as locally manufactured electrical and electronic equipment or devices to be compliant with the emission requirements of the electromagnetic compatibility (EMC). The agency that is doing this is the Australian Communications and Media Authority or ACMA, which is a statutory arm of the government under the Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy or DBCDE.
Minimum Energy Performance Standards
Secondly, the Australian electronic cigarettes by Soulblu that you will buy should also meet the Minimum Energy Performance Standards or MEPS, which is also mandatory in both Australia and New Zealand. Under this, products that are manufactured inside the country or being imported into Australia are required to meet a particular level that is specified to the standards. It is a specification that contains the number of performance requirements of a particular device that uses energy. Hence, different products may have different levels of minimum standard to meet. For instance, the energy rating for refrigerators and other appliances is different from e-cigarettes.
Therapeutic Goods Administration
Thirdly, but not the least, if your Australian electronic cigarettes soulblu claim to be an aid to help people in smoking cessation, then the government considers such products as therapeutic goods. In this regard, this will already be under the jurisdiction of the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), which is under the Department of Health and Ageing. TGA currently prohibits the importation and supply, as well as sale, of therapeutic goods. This is, of course, unless the said agency authorizes a particular product. However, it has not authorized electronic cigarettes yet. Hence, it is still illegal to import and sell such product if it is classified as therapeutic goods.
Business Articles1. Development Of Chinese Magnesium Oxide Enters Acceleration Period
Author: hu Allen
2. Indian Crafts - C Table Dealer
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
3. All You Need To Know About Ppgi Coil
4. How Can Solar Energy Be Used Effectively And How To Install Solar Power At Home?
5. 11 Things That The Receipt Management Software Can Do And Its Growing Acceptability Among Retailers
Author: Caramel POS
6. Tensile Structure For Hotel – Which Is The Best Material For Them?
Author: Tensile Architecture
7. Seo Company In Coimbatore
Author: suvagar suva
8. Opportunities For The Global Vinyl Flooring Market To Reach $16.2 Billion By 2023
9. Rubber Floor Mats Manufacturing
Author: James Matt
10. Choose Reliable Easton Orthodontist Treatment
Author: Exeter Orthodontics
11. Organic Spices And Herbs - Keep Them Fresh
Author: Jason Mckinstry
12. Commercial Steel Buildings Are Best For Business
Author: Arnold Shawn
13. All That May Possibly Be Increasing The Bounce Rate Of Your Business Website!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
14. A Contractor Can Build Homes And Businesses
Author: Arnold Shawn
15. Av Universal- Top Event Management Company In Va Helping You Making Your Events Better