ALL >> Business >> View Article
Which Is The Right Outsourcing Firm For Your Company ?
Total Articles: 78
The first step to take towards outsourcing your tasks is to take the decision itself to outsource to a country like India or any other country. However, you also have to find and select the right outsourcing partner and afterwards develop a solid and long-term relationship with the outsourcing company. Therefore, how can you ensure that you have selected the correct outsourcing partner? The following are a few points that will guide you in your pursuit to hire services from the right Call Centers in India:
1. Analyze the service level agreement: Firstly and the most important step is to verify the Service Level Agreement (SLA) before choosing your BPO partner. Scrutinizing this will be the step forward in selecting the appropriate BPO partner.
2. Examine their employees: When you plan to outsource to an Inbound and Outbound Call Center, it is wise to check out the staff of the desired outsourcing partner. Sometimes, it is possible that big brands might be facing staffing problems and a shortage of capable workforce. Alternatively small companies, might have the talented workforce required for your business. If required, you might visit their India office and meet their staff or just organize a video conference.
3. Get testimonials from their clients: No other person can give you a good idea on your outsourcing partner than their existing or old clients. You could request for their case studies, references or simply speak to the clients in order to approve if you are picking the proper BPO partner. The reference list is usually enough to decode the expertise and experience of the outsourcing company.
4. Check the process and delivery models: Each and every BPO firm follows a particular process model and from this, it creates a delivery model. Here, you will be able to find out if the firm is forging it. A BPO of a lesser reputation, time and again presents a flawed process model. You should check the delivery and process model carefully to find any inconsistencies.
5. Is the company honest and reliable? There are some companies that might have given you all the right references and certificates, but if still one thing is inappropriate, you might find it problematic to depend on your outsourcing partner. A good 24 x 7 Call Center will never misinform you and will at all times be crystal clear in its actions. The contracts of the company will be well organized, their communication and policies well-defined and their projections very honest. This will help you to determine whether your preferred BPO partner is reliable or not.
6. Assess their technical know-how: Technology plays a huge role in the success of a project. You should ask them what technical resources they are utilizing and also find out how technically adept their staff are.
7. Efficient communication: A lot of companies feel they know what they want from their outsourcing partner, then again still think they have made a mistake in deciding the appropriate BPO partner. Both your firm and the outsourcing company may be reputed and proficient, although if both of them do not have a solid relationship and effective communication, the relationship will not be able to last for a long time.
8. Examine their process certifications: Check for some of their certifications like if they have CMMI, ISO etc.
Hope the above points will help you to develop a successful and an enduring partnership with your Business Process Outsourcing Company in India.
Business Articles1. Are You Looking For Instant Setup Of Hushmail Account On Iphone?
2. Industrial Portable Fans Are Designed To Keep The Work Place Safe!
Author: Mark Pingler
3. Business Coaching As A Valuable Asset For You And Your Business
Author: Ian Marsh
4. How To Make Gst Tax Invoice? Which Gst Software One Should Use?
Author: Sagar Gore
5. Easy Guide To Get The Best Custom Optical Filters
Author: Lee wood
6. Movers Services In Dubai, Movers And Packers Company In Dubai, Moving And Shifting Company In Dubai
7. Web Design And Seo Service Company
8. Fast & Reliable Onsite Computer Services
9. Coated Fabrics Market Size To Grow Over $22.57 Billion By 2020
Author: Gomez R
10. Carpet Cleaning And Upholstery Cleaning
11. Carpet Cleaning Services In Sherman Oaks
12. Cheap Carpet Steam Cleaning
13. The Provision Of These Loans Empowers You To Take Out Quick Cash
Author: Jack martin
14. Bearings Market Size Projected To Grow Over $110 Million By 2024
Author: Gomez R
15. Free Classifieds India