ALL >> Business >> View Article
A Smart Lifestyle Trend In India
Total Articles: 166
A decade backs “Lifestyle” was something mostly applicable to the western world. Over the past few years India as a country has shown an upward curve towards fashion and lifestyle. Consumers today are becoming increasingly style conscious. They want to purchase products that have an innate style and that led to emergence of lifestyle goods. From scented candles, pot pourri and creative figurines the lifestyle segment is constantly expanding. A latest lifestyle product that has been making rounds in the market is the Smartphone covers. Available in fashionable designs and patterns and reasonably priced Smartphone covers today make a great lifestyle good. Here’s why:-
· Smartphone covers reflect style and beauty
What makes a lifestyle product grab attention? Its beauty and sophistication. Take for instance a candle stand or scented pot pourri jars, they not only act as a great decorative but soothe the vision as well. Designer Smartphone covers such as iPhone 5 cases or Samsung Galaxy S3 cases with new age 3D designs and creative art work patterns reflect beauty, style and glamour that the user would love to flaunt and possess. Designed uniquely each of these covers not only secures the Smartphone device but also adds a “feel good factor” with its look and design.
· Smartphone covers have utility
A lifestyle good is not always about external glamour and no function. Every lifestyle good today caters to a certain need or consumer demand, and is packaged beautifully to woo in the audience. The same applies for the smart and trendy Smartphone covers. Available as wallet cases and flip covers these covers offer complete protection to the Smartphone back and the mobile screen and secure it from all kinds of external damages and scratches. As an added advantage the wallet cases have side pockets where the user can carry credit/debit cards, business cards and even money.
· Smartphone covers reflect innovation
If there is something that drives the Smartphone cover designers today, then it is this constant need for innovation. An average consumer gets bored with generic service or product offerings. He/she always looks for something “out of the box”. The latest range Samsung S4 covers today are available in artistic designs depicting modern art, Indian fresco painting, theme art and many more. The user here can choose the one that he/she connects most to.
Technology has made it possible for creativity to explore uncharted possibilities by using new age techniques. The Indian Smartphone cover vertical is making the most of it and is becoming a prominent lifestyle good.
Business Articles1. Information About The Materials That Used In Electric Bike
Author: Larry Bushart
2. Virtual Office In Switzerland – Breaking The Conventional Idea Of Office Space
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
3. An Idea About The Rising Damp Treatment
Author: George Dean
4. An End-to-end Retail Management Solution For Small/medium Retail Business
Author: Adam Smith
5. Virtual Office In Geneva – What Are The Advantages Of Having One
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
6. Get Excellent Cleaning Of Tiles With Tiling Work Dubai
7. About The Digital Marketing Solution Providers And Local Marketing Services At Cyber Flavors
Author: Unknown Member
8. Bike & Bicycle Shelters- Order For Installations
9. Servo Voltage Stabilizer - What It Is And Why Is It So Important?
Author: R. D. Electric Works
10. Living With Mould In Your Home
Author: Fred Lydick
11. Different Types Of Water Pumps And Their Uses
Author: Gbenga Kukler
12. Laser Cutting
Author: Emily Stone
13. Why Don’t More Agencies Have In-house Translators?
Author: Shreya Gupta
14. Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
Author: Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
15. L'entrepreneur Denis Vincent Et Son Histoire Génial De Succès
Author: Denis Vincent