ALL >> Business >> View Article
High End Business Cards For The Day
Total Articles: 25
You are a young law graduate and have been a valedictorian. You are a fresh engineering honcho and the CEO of your own firm. You are a journalist with a nose for arms dealing. You are a photographer par excellence. You are a writer of children’s magazine. You run a confectionary. To link you all up in a thread, you folks are professionals involved in some business. Now being top notch in your business is one thing and making a mark socially is quite another. Your personality has a powerful impact on the people you interact with. All this is very good. However to render permanence to the impact, you business card must reflect some of your signature spark.
Points to Remember
There are a few basic points to be kept in mind while selecting a designing a business card. The very first glance at the card should reveal the business you are attached to. For instance, if you are software pro your business card would look great if it has a digitized look to it. If you are an artist you must design awesome business cards yourself.
Cards with Specification
Another specification is the quality of the paper used for the card. An extremely fine business card is liable to breakage or withering. On the other hand a thick card can endure much but refuse to enter somebody’s tightly drawn pocket. The surface of the paper and the ink must be compatible. They should not have an abrasive reaction between them. Again the print quality should not be such that the text fades from contact. High end business cards are classy but are sophisticated and expensive too. You think twice before presenting it to someone. Also many people are ignorant of the concept digitized business card – these are business card shaped CDs which can hold 35 MB to 100 MB of data.
The Bottom Line
After all having said and done one must keep in mind that your business card is who you are. The purpose of this article is not to push you to an Extravagant High End Business Card but to help you form an idea as to how you must choose a design for your card. You must make an effort to do so. If you do not, there remains a chance that your prospective business correspondent might read a distantly different you. In many cases completely different messages are sent across through a business card, resulting in mutual loss of material.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla