ALL >> Business >> View Article
High End Business Cards For The Day
Total Articles: 25
You are a young law graduate and have been a valedictorian. You are a fresh engineering honcho and the CEO of your own firm. You are a journalist with a nose for arms dealing. You are a photographer par excellence. You are a writer of children’s magazine. You run a confectionary. To link you all up in a thread, you folks are professionals involved in some business. Now being top notch in your business is one thing and making a mark socially is quite another. Your personality has a powerful impact on the people you interact with. All this is very good. However to render permanence to the impact, you business card must reflect some of your signature spark.
Points to Remember
There are a few basic points to be kept in mind while selecting a designing a business card. The very first glance at the card should reveal the business you are attached to. For instance, if you are software pro your business card would look great if it has a digitized look to it. If you are an artist you must design awesome business cards yourself.
Cards with Specification
Another specification is the quality of the paper used for the card. An extremely fine business card is liable to breakage or withering. On the other hand a thick card can endure much but refuse to enter somebody’s tightly drawn pocket. The surface of the paper and the ink must be compatible. They should not have an abrasive reaction between them. Again the print quality should not be such that the text fades from contact. High end business cards are classy but are sophisticated and expensive too. You think twice before presenting it to someone. Also many people are ignorant of the concept digitized business card – these are business card shaped CDs which can hold 35 MB to 100 MB of data.
The Bottom Line
After all having said and done one must keep in mind that your business card is who you are. The purpose of this article is not to push you to an Extravagant High End Business Card but to help you form an idea as to how you must choose a design for your card. You must make an effort to do so. If you do not, there remains a chance that your prospective business correspondent might read a distantly different you. In many cases completely different messages are sent across through a business card, resulting in mutual loss of material.
Business Articles1. Development Of Chinese Magnesium Oxide Enters Acceleration Period
Author: hu Allen
2. Indian Crafts - C Table Dealer
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
3. All You Need To Know About Ppgi Coil
4. How Can Solar Energy Be Used Effectively And How To Install Solar Power At Home?
5. 11 Things That The Receipt Management Software Can Do And Its Growing Acceptability Among Retailers
Author: Caramel POS
6. Tensile Structure For Hotel – Which Is The Best Material For Them?
Author: Tensile Architecture
7. Seo Company In Coimbatore
Author: suvagar suva
8. Opportunities For The Global Vinyl Flooring Market To Reach $16.2 Billion By 2023
9. Rubber Floor Mats Manufacturing
Author: James Matt
10. Choose Reliable Easton Orthodontist Treatment
Author: Exeter Orthodontics
11. Organic Spices And Herbs - Keep Them Fresh
Author: Jason Mckinstry
12. Commercial Steel Buildings Are Best For Business
Author: Arnold Shawn
13. All That May Possibly Be Increasing The Bounce Rate Of Your Business Website!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
14. A Contractor Can Build Homes And Businesses
Author: Arnold Shawn
15. Av Universal- Top Event Management Company In Va Helping You Making Your Events Better