ALL >> Business >> View Article
Tips For Ordering Replacement Raised Floor Tiles
Total Articles: 452
Not all raised floor systems are equal, so it's essential to select proper replacement panels that will fit a now obsolete system. With a proper fit, there will be no lateral shifting in the grid as well as proper seating on the pedestal or understructure with no height differences.
A few companies today can help you place an order for replacement data center floor tiles, whether your system was installed in the 1970's or the 1990's by identifying both new and old raised floor tiles using a massive catalog of manufacturers going back to 1964. After sending in a sample tile or photographs of your tile, it will be matched and you will receive replacement components to upgrade your raised floor system and improve its efficiency and aesthetics.
Raised floor systems have been around since the 1960's, and they have gone through numerous changes in the last few decades. Manufacturers and models ahave come and gone, with common panel systems including a wood core, hollow steel core or concrete-filled steel core, with varying colors and thicknesses of pressure laminate. The company you order from should have individuals with decades of experience identifying the various floor panels and systems to ensure a proper fit.
Of course, a great deal of legacy computer floor tiles have not been produced in more than three decades, and original manufacturers are no longer in business. Examples of this include legacy manufacturers like Westinghouse, Donn and Liskey. To find precise matches for obsolete panels, it's necessary to buy them used in good to great condition. Once the company finds exact matches for your existing panels, edge trim is ordered to match your existing edge trim, as well as new laminate close to the color on your existing panels. The existing surface covering of the replacement panels is stripped and a new surface is attached in this labor-intensive project.
In some cases, an exact match of your legacy data center floor tiles will not be possible. In this case, the company may locate panels from other manufacturers that will fit your raised floor system.
When ordering replacement computer floor tiles, remember that pricing will depend on quantity as these are custom orders, so the more tiles you order, the lower your cost will be.
While shopping for replacement raised floor tiles, look for a company that guarantees they will fit the first time. Often times, raised floor owners believe they have one panel but actually have something else, or they may have a mix of different panels and understructure. Panels are costly to ship, and no one enjoys going through all of this trouble just to reach the point of dropping in a new panel and realizing it won't fit.
Replacing raised floor tiles begins with an inspection of your raised floor, identifying individual panels that need to be replaced. Once you've identified the damaged tiles, remove one of them and take pictures of the top surface of the panel, the underside, the panel flange or side details, the pedestal and stringer understructure and measure the laminate tile thickness. Confirm that you have a panel that is 24x24", and take photographs of any other replacement components you need so the company can quickly identify them for replacement orders.
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining