ALL >> General >> View Article
China Resources International Ramps Up Production
Total Articles: 4
Nov. 9, 2012 - China Resources International has reported a production increase of 28% based on a comparison of the year to date, on the same period last year. The increase in production has been noted in both gold and zinc output which have increased 36% and 24% respectively. Gold output rose from 34,000 ounces (2011) to 43,520 in November 2012.
Mr Wei Feng the company President attributed the rise to increased production at the company's Guizhou mine, combined with the initial output from the Jilin mine where drilling recently began. Mr Feng commented “The observed production increase reflects several factors including the beginning of production in Jilin, the purchase of new equipment, and the ever growing workforce.
Overall China Resources International has seen exceptional production growth in 2012, which combined with the exceptional grade of ore being mined has reduced cash costs and driven up profits.
When broken down, the majority of the increase in production appears to have occurred during the third quarter whereas the first two quarters showed only a relatively minor increase in production levels. China Resources International reports that the Guizhou mine still contains vast reserves of mineral gold despite already having been in operation for several years. Gold production estimates for 2013 for China Resources International are in the region of 80,000 ounces, which includes an expected 12,000 ounces from the company's most recent investment in the Xiaoluo mine.
This announcement may contain forward looking statements which reflect the Company's current beliefs and are based upon information available the time of writing.
About the Company
China Resources International is primarily engaged in the exploration, mining of gold in east and south east China. The Company also processes, produces and distributes gold and other precious metals. In late 2004, China Resources International purchased 2000 hectares in the Guizhuo Province in south-east china, an area already well known for gold mining.
General Articles1. Samsung Galaxy S6 Phone Repair Issues
2. Procedure To Configure Gmail Account In Microsoft Outlook 2016 And Gmail Help (866)324-3o42
Author: Rebbeca Smith
3. The Iphone Repairs Sunshine Coast Is A One Stop Shop For All Computer And Electronic Repairs
4. West Coast Escalator Cleaning – Quality Services At Your Doorstep
Author: Arlow Moreland
5. Ball Dresses
Author: Musi hudson
6. Tips To Purchase The Best Verre Trempév
Author: parveen kumar
7. When You Need To Hire Roofing Companies In Oklahoma?
Author: Fred Lydick
8. Having A San Francisco City Hall Wedding
Author: Sia Benet
9. Sharepoint Roles And Responsibilities
Author: Riya Arora
10. Seo Scope As A Career In India: For Seo By Seo
Author: Riya Arora
11. What Are The Different Types Of Flexible Cable?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
12. Post Market Surveillance Needs To Be Robust To Avoid Penal Regulatory Action
Author: Event Manager
13. Manav Infra Projects: Experts In Infrastructure Development Domain In India!
Author: Manav Infra
14. Why Branding Is A Non Negotiable Investment In The Fresh Produce (ffv) Space!
Author: Asha Sampath
15. Cavity Wax - Things You Should Be Aware Of!
Author: Efrain Rivas