ALL >> General >> View Article
China Resources International Ramps Up Production
Total Articles: 4
Nov. 9, 2012 - China Resources International has reported a production increase of 28% based on a comparison of the year to date, on the same period last year. The increase in production has been noted in both gold and zinc output which have increased 36% and 24% respectively. Gold output rose from 34,000 ounces (2011) to 43,520 in November 2012.
Mr Wei Feng the company President attributed the rise to increased production at the company's Guizhou mine, combined with the initial output from the Jilin mine where drilling recently began. Mr Feng commented “The observed production increase reflects several factors including the beginning of production in Jilin, the purchase of new equipment, and the ever growing workforce.
Overall China Resources International has seen exceptional production growth in 2012, which combined with the exceptional grade of ore being mined has reduced cash costs and driven up profits.
When broken down, the majority of the increase in production appears to have occurred during the third quarter whereas the first two quarters showed only a relatively minor increase in production levels. China Resources International reports that the Guizhou mine still contains vast reserves of mineral gold despite already having been in operation for several years. Gold production estimates for 2013 for China Resources International are in the region of 80,000 ounces, which includes an expected 12,000 ounces from the company's most recent investment in the Xiaoluo mine.
This announcement may contain forward looking statements which reflect the Company's current beliefs and are based upon information available the time of writing.
About the Company
China Resources International is primarily engaged in the exploration, mining of gold in east and south east China. The Company also processes, produces and distributes gold and other precious metals. In late 2004, China Resources International purchased 2000 hectares in the Guizhuo Province in south-east china, an area already well known for gold mining.
General Articles1. A Guide To Web Hosting For The Beginner
Author: sumit gadre
2. Caliber Lims
Author: caliber universal
3. The Great Yellow Pages Classified Portal Script
4. The City Of Dar El Salam
Author: Medhat Elsergany
5. Java Training Institute Teaches You The Concept Of Ejb
6. Voip Softswitch Providers Give Best Technical Services
Author: sachin kumar
7. Why House Cleaning Is Vital To Your Health And Lifestyle
Author: Cassie Smitty
8. Make Your Home Décor Simple And Unique With Blanket Boxes
Author: Wooden Street
9. 12 Products That Get Rid Of Greasy Hair Fast
10. Explosive Detector Market Segmentation
Author: Shivani Singh
11. The Important Role Of Alarm Systems In The Industrial Sector
Author: Anu Walia
12. Votre Robe Calvin Klein était Hors De Ce Monde Sherobe
13. Mistakes When Opting For Family Chiropractic Clinics
Author: Nat Houston
14. How To Keep Outdoor Umbrellas From Falling
15. You Need Your Own Domain Name...
Author: sumith gadre