ALL >> General >> View Article
China Resources International Ramps Up Production
Total Articles: 4
Nov. 9, 2012 - China Resources International has reported a production increase of 28% based on a comparison of the year to date, on the same period last year. The increase in production has been noted in both gold and zinc output which have increased 36% and 24% respectively. Gold output rose from 34,000 ounces (2011) to 43,520 in November 2012.
Mr Wei Feng the company President attributed the rise to increased production at the company's Guizhou mine, combined with the initial output from the Jilin mine where drilling recently began. Mr Feng commented “The observed production increase reflects several factors including the beginning of production in Jilin, the purchase of new equipment, and the ever growing workforce.
Overall China Resources International has seen exceptional production growth in 2012, which combined with the exceptional grade of ore being mined has reduced cash costs and driven up profits.
When broken down, the majority of the increase in production appears to have occurred during the third quarter whereas the first two quarters showed only a relatively minor increase in production levels. China Resources International reports that the Guizhou mine still contains vast reserves of mineral gold despite already having been in operation for several years. Gold production estimates for 2013 for China Resources International are in the region of 80,000 ounces, which includes an expected 12,000 ounces from the company's most recent investment in the Xiaoluo mine.
This announcement may contain forward looking statements which reflect the Company's current beliefs and are based upon information available the time of writing.
About the Company
China Resources International is primarily engaged in the exploration, mining of gold in east and south east China. The Company also processes, produces and distributes gold and other precious metals. In late 2004, China Resources International purchased 2000 hectares in the Guizhuo Province in south-east china, an area already well known for gold mining.
General Articles1. What Are The Skills Development To Be Improved To Get The Best Jobs?
2. How Can An Electrician Wollongong Be Perfect For You
Author: Fellacity Trunck
3. Know Your Pan Card Status Here
4. Atharva Innovation Is Top Dealer And Distributor For Mechanical Products In Pune
5. Herbal & Natural Health Solutions For Women’s Problems
6. Pune- The City Of Opportunities For Mba Graduates
Author: Scmhrd Pune
7. Which Hotel Booking Sites Offer The Best Deals?
Author: Antonio Arola
8. Should You Invest In Vacation Homes In Costa Rica
Author: Jennifer Frazier
9. Express Entry System Alberta
Author: xiphias immigration
10. Auto Dealers For New And Used Cars
11. Entrepreneur Visa For Australia
Author: xiphias immigration
12. Online Food Ordering Script With Astounding Features
13. Trick To Buy Mi 1rs Products
14. The Essential Checklist For Hiring A Great Plumber
Author: John Roy
15. Stylize Your Appearance With Well Crafted Silver Jewelries
Author: Bryan Gentles