ALL >> General >> View Article
China Resources International Ramps Up Production
Total Articles: 4
Nov. 9, 2012 - China Resources International has reported a production increase of 28% based on a comparison of the year to date, on the same period last year. The increase in production has been noted in both gold and zinc output which have increased 36% and 24% respectively. Gold output rose from 34,000 ounces (2011) to 43,520 in November 2012.
Mr Wei Feng the company President attributed the rise to increased production at the company's Guizhou mine, combined with the initial output from the Jilin mine where drilling recently began. Mr Feng commented “The observed production increase reflects several factors including the beginning of production in Jilin, the purchase of new equipment, and the ever growing workforce.
Overall China Resources International has seen exceptional production growth in 2012, which combined with the exceptional grade of ore being mined has reduced cash costs and driven up profits.
When broken down, the majority of the increase in production appears to have occurred during the third quarter whereas the first two quarters showed only a relatively minor increase in production levels. China Resources International reports that the Guizhou mine still contains vast reserves of mineral gold despite already having been in operation for several years. Gold production estimates for 2013 for China Resources International are in the region of 80,000 ounces, which includes an expected 12,000 ounces from the company's most recent investment in the Xiaoluo mine.
This announcement may contain forward looking statements which reflect the Company's current beliefs and are based upon information available the time of writing.
About the Company
China Resources International is primarily engaged in the exploration, mining of gold in east and south east China. The Company also processes, produces and distributes gold and other precious metals. In late 2004, China Resources International purchased 2000 hectares in the Guizhuo Province in south-east china, an area already well known for gold mining.
General Articles1. Neurostimulation Devices Market Opportunity, Trends And Growth Analysis, Industry Forecast To 2025
Author: Chris Smith
2. Tamilnadu Politics
3. Exclusive Tips To Hire Pro Roofing Services At Minimal Cost
4. Hydraulic, Thermoplastic, Industrial Hose Manufacturer
5. Best Electronic Recharge Platform To Get Instant Top Up Services
6. Reliable Motorola Service Centre Leeds – Motorola Repairer
7. Update Extends Dx Beyond Traditional Channels On
8. The Popularity Of Indian Sweets Online In Usa
Author: Ghasitaram Gifts
9. Guide To Choose Destination Wedding Photographer In Southern California
Author: Sagar Gore
10. Most Current New Trends And Styles In Pearl Jewelry
11. $211,500 Jackie Kennedy’s Legendary Three Strand Faux Pearl Necklace
12. Find Experienced Traffic Ticket Lawyer Houston To Have The Case Dismissed In The Court
13. Il Rapporto Con Blanchett è Cresciuto Intorno Agli Abiti Oscar E Sag
14. Tips For Hiring Best Orlando Wedding Videographer
Author: Sagar Gore
15. Textiles Turning Eco-friendly.
Author: Sanath Shah