ALL >> Education >> View Article
Write! Even If You Do Not Feel Like Writing
Total Articles: 39
Before you really begin reading this article, I would just like to say: Writing down your ideas when you have them and if you have them makes them more potent in every way. Writing makes ideas way more potent than just keeping them in your mind as a "flash" of sorts. I just wanted to set out that reality and set the theme for this article right here. From writing in a journal to technical drawing, or any type of writing or drawn arts, writing down ideas makes everything more potent. Case in point: Leonardo Da Vinci. If Leonardo had only thought his thoughts without writing or drawing his ideas, his ideas would still be great, but way less potent in every way. Think about it, from flying machines to visualizations of the human anatomy, without things written down or drawn, the revolutions would have been done by someone else a little later who did draw and write the ideas down. Think about that.
The most powerful thing we can do is write and draw. Sure, I did not say that reading ideas was not important, that is part of the mix. But without writing and drawing, there would not be any reading or seeing of ideas and realities.
So when I say in my title, "write even when you do not feel like writing", this is exactly what I mean. Ideas without the anchor of writing down or drawing are just idle thoughts and dreams that flash in your mind without the anchoring of action or even writing down. Think about this: Reality starts as an idea, and goes into the planning and understanding stages, gets written down formally and then after much of this becomes a reality. When considering all the stages an idea really goes through to become a genuine and normal reality, idle dreaming is overrated, but writing and drawing your goal or ideal and then acting upon it is not overrated when really understood and acted upon rightly.
So, to end this article with an example of my own: I did not even feel like writing this article, yet it was festering in me as an intangible idea that was on my mind. What if I did not write or type it down. What then? It would have just been an impotent flash of inspiration that burned out without being expressed, would it not? Reality works like this, and I say it again: Think, act and generate, and go through all the smaller steps within think, act and generate, and you have arrived at actual manifestation of your idea, whatever it is.
Education Articles1. Oracle Dba Training In Hyderabad
2. How Can Play-therapy Help Autistic Children?
Author: The Lizard Centre
3. Software Testing- Static And Dynamic Analysis
Author: Siyaram Ray
4. Sap Assignment Help Offers Best Aid To Secure Higher Marks
5. What Fundamental Aspects Right Childcare Granville Follows
Author: Colleen Grenville
6. Exception Handling In Java
7. Best Ccnp & Ccie Certification And Training Course
Author: NetTech India
8. An Overview Of Scrum Master Training Along With Its Benefits
9. Choosing The Perfect College
10. What Jobs Are Available In Big Data Industry?
Author: Roopali Parandekar
11. 5 Reasons To Use An Effective Business Coach In Tauranga
Author: Roger Simi
12. Professional Bookkeeping Service Is Very Important In Today’s Complicated Ledger
Author: Austin Loader
13. Thesis Format
14. How Do Online Cpr Certification Course Work Better With Busy Schedule?
Author: Jennifer Lowrence
15. Pilot Training Eligibility–things You Must Know
Author: HM Aviation