ALL >> Education >> View Article
Write! Even If You Do Not Feel Like Writing
Total Articles: 39
Before you really begin reading this article, I would just like to say: Writing down your ideas when you have them and if you have them makes them more potent in every way. Writing makes ideas way more potent than just keeping them in your mind as a "flash" of sorts. I just wanted to set out that reality and set the theme for this article right here. From writing in a journal to technical drawing, or any type of writing or drawn arts, writing down ideas makes everything more potent. Case in point: Leonardo Da Vinci. If Leonardo had only thought his thoughts without writing or drawing his ideas, his ideas would still be great, but way less potent in every way. Think about it, from flying machines to visualizations of the human anatomy, without things written down or drawn, the revolutions would have been done by someone else a little later who did draw and write the ideas down. Think about that.
The most powerful thing we can do is write and draw. Sure, I did not say that reading ideas was not important, that is part of the mix. But without writing and drawing, there would not be any reading or seeing of ideas and realities.
So when I say in my title, "write even when you do not feel like writing", this is exactly what I mean. Ideas without the anchor of writing down or drawing are just idle thoughts and dreams that flash in your mind without the anchoring of action or even writing down. Think about this: Reality starts as an idea, and goes into the planning and understanding stages, gets written down formally and then after much of this becomes a reality. When considering all the stages an idea really goes through to become a genuine and normal reality, idle dreaming is overrated, but writing and drawing your goal or ideal and then acting upon it is not overrated when really understood and acted upon rightly.
So, to end this article with an example of my own: I did not even feel like writing this article, yet it was festering in me as an intangible idea that was on my mind. What if I did not write or type it down. What then? It would have just been an impotent flash of inspiration that burned out without being expressed, would it not? Reality works like this, and I say it again: Think, act and generate, and go through all the smaller steps within think, act and generate, and you have arrived at actual manifestation of your idea, whatever it is.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning