ALL >> Education >> View Article
When Should You Outsource Your Writing
Total Articles: 36
In this article I am going to talk about outsourcing your writing and when you should consider this.
Writing content is something that takes time even if you learn to type quickly or can come up with ideas for content easily.
There comes a point in your business when you might want to consider outsourcing your writing if you are using it to generate traffic for you.
However, content that you have written will read differently from content that someone else has written and ideally you will want everything in your business to be consistent and sound like you!
Therefore you need to develop your own style of writing with some kind of formula to it so that you can pass this formula on to your outsourcer.
If we think about writing articles for example, once you have personally written the first 50 articles you will begin to see a pattern in your writing and be able to come up with a formula that you are using.
Therefore before you get really heavy with outsourcing I recommend that you do at least 50 articles worth yourself first. By this stage you will have your own formula for writing an article or whatever other content you are writing and you will be able to give that exact same formula to your writer.
You will have been able to test to see what type of subjects convert best and the type of content that get the most clicks thereby optimising your formula.
If you outsource too soon then you won't be able to do this important testing and optimising.
Once you know what is working the best and have your formula, then when someone reads your content whether it has been written by you or someone else it will be very similar and therefore be consistent with your business model and style.
It is important to keep everything in your business as consistent as possible so that people can build upon their relationship with you and not suddenly wonder if you have had a personally change!
Of course the advantage of writing the content yourself is that no matter how much information and training you give to your outsourced writer about your niche - they will never be the expert. You're the expert!
Therefore you might find that content that is not written by you could convert a little less and so you need to weigh up whether the decrease in conversion rate (if any) justifies the amount of free time you gain from outsourcing.
Education Articles1. 5 Ways How Laboratorio Linguistico Software Are Encouraging New Idiom Learners
Author: Carol Fleming
2. 4 Verifiable Benefits Of Using Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
3. What Is Self-regulation And How Can It Help Kids?
Author: Sherry Shellenberger
5. Top Three Reasons For Studying Photogrammetry
6. Did You Read Ever About These Types Of Algorithm Of Machine Learning?
7. Colors Institute Of Interior Designing
8. Importance Of Pastoral Care In Schools
Author: Priya Varma
9. What Does The Transactional Analysis Training Teaches You?
10. Prepare The Online Dba Interview Questions For Securing Your Dream Job
11. How To Go About Speaking Chinese – Picking The Right Chinese Course In Shanghai
Author: Michel Kern
12. 5 Important Things To Keep In Mind For Online Examinations
13. Water Zone
14. Exam Jn0-420 – Juniper Network Certified Specialist Automation And Devops (jncis – Devops)
Author: John Miller
15. Selenium Training Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar