ALL >> Education >> View Article
Push Forward And Say No To Self-doubt
Total Articles: 37
"Every step you take you get closer to your destination. You can feel it now, don't you know you're almost there? Sometimes life can place a stumbling block in your way, but you've gotta keep the faith, brings what's deep inside your heart... yeah, your heart to the light and never give up, don't ever give up on you!" These are the lyrics of Yolanda Adams song "Never Give Up" which I usually remember and hum around each time I sense doubt is creeping around me already. This aids me to block that monster from getting into my system. Oh, how I love the chorus line. It really, really push me forward to finish the job I am doing.
Entertaining doubts, before you even finish your work as a writer, is totally underestimating your capacity, your talent and your ability to tell the world about your work; that you also write like all the other authors on the web; that if they battered away successfully self-doubt, so would you!
I will be a hypocrite when I tell you I do not have that whispers of insecurities loaded on my shoulders; that shadow of doubt, jabbering over my ears, absolutely distracting my confidence, incessantly and alarmingly tearing me down into believing that I am a lousy no-good writer. So many times I had succumbed to it, and that has caused the delay of my article submission at EzineArticles.com. I have come to doubt myself of my ability to learn, but thanks to the generous writers who were there ahead. They have effectively put across their campaign in publishing articles telling all the others not to give in to that greatest enemy of all, monster D-o-u-b-t.
From The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960, Mignon McLaughlin said, "Once you become self-conscious, there is no end to it; once you start to doubt, there is no room for anything else." True to what he said, doubt is a source of ruin to a writer's existence, leaving no space to his imagination, totally obscuring, if not emptying everything of what he knows, his confidence and turning his very positive mindset into negative.
Yes, an automatic change of mindset here will be very helpful. Doubt is in itself a negative thing. Giving up is another. These two inseparable negative offensive inferiority are doing well in putting you down and achieving nothing. If you do not strive to beat them, I know where to find you. You will be in the same place where you are now, defeated by the ever Destructive, Overpowering, Unbelievably Beating and Trapping (D-O-U-B-T) you away from your achievements, glory and fame!
Education Articles1. Sas Base Training Program: A Way For Bright Career As Data Scientist
2. Attend Iit Jee Classes Regularly
Author: Arpita Classes
3. Difference Between Interface And Abstract Class In Java
4. Introduction To Cisco Ios Software
5. Everything Has A Story
Author: JBM Global School
6. Before You Pick Have A Detailed Idea About The Chinese Courses Offered
Author: Michel Kern
7. How Data Science Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
8. Why Is Operations Management Necessary For Every Business?
9. Why Do Students Prefer Studying Mbbs In Russia
Author: Nitesh Sharma
10. Opened | Redhat Rhce Certified Training And Exam In Opened | Redhat Rhcsa Certification Training In
Author: Surya R.J
11. No.1 Redhat Training And Exam Centre| Rhce Exam | Rhcsa | Rhce
Author: Surya R.J
12. Understanding The Difference Between Electronics And Electrical Engineering
Author: MIT AOE
13. 5 Reasons Behind Expensive Schooling In India
Author: Tuition India
14. How To Select The Right Digital Marketing Institute?
Author: Aditi Singh
15. Inplant Training
Author: neralya sri