ALL >> Education >> View Article
Push Forward And Say No To Self-doubt
Total Articles: 37
"Every step you take you get closer to your destination. You can feel it now, don't you know you're almost there? Sometimes life can place a stumbling block in your way, but you've gotta keep the faith, brings what's deep inside your heart... yeah, your heart to the light and never give up, don't ever give up on you!" These are the lyrics of Yolanda Adams song "Never Give Up" which I usually remember and hum around each time I sense doubt is creeping around me already. This aids me to block that monster from getting into my system. Oh, how I love the chorus line. It really, really push me forward to finish the job I am doing.
Entertaining doubts, before you even finish your work as a writer, is totally underestimating your capacity, your talent and your ability to tell the world about your work; that you also write like all the other authors on the web; that if they battered away successfully self-doubt, so would you!
I will be a hypocrite when I tell you I do not have that whispers of insecurities loaded on my shoulders; that shadow of doubt, jabbering over my ears, absolutely distracting my confidence, incessantly and alarmingly tearing me down into believing that I am a lousy no-good writer. So many times I had succumbed to it, and that has caused the delay of my article submission at EzineArticles.com. I have come to doubt myself of my ability to learn, but thanks to the generous writers who were there ahead. They have effectively put across their campaign in publishing articles telling all the others not to give in to that greatest enemy of all, monster D-o-u-b-t.
From The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960, Mignon McLaughlin said, "Once you become self-conscious, there is no end to it; once you start to doubt, there is no room for anything else." True to what he said, doubt is a source of ruin to a writer's existence, leaving no space to his imagination, totally obscuring, if not emptying everything of what he knows, his confidence and turning his very positive mindset into negative.
Yes, an automatic change of mindset here will be very helpful. Doubt is in itself a negative thing. Giving up is another. These two inseparable negative offensive inferiority are doing well in putting you down and achieving nothing. If you do not strive to beat them, I know where to find you. You will be in the same place where you are now, defeated by the ever Destructive, Overpowering, Unbelievably Beating and Trapping (D-O-U-B-T) you away from your achievements, glory and fame!
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning