ALL >> Education >> View Article
Want To Inspire Others Become An Inspirational Writer
Total Articles: 37
If you aspire to be a writer but have not yet found your niche, consider inspirational writing. Non-fiction inspirational writing is a genre that yields success, if done properly. Why? Because people are overwhelmed today with the complexities of daily life and need something - or someone - to turn to for advice, encouragement and emotional support.
Inspirational writers motivate their readers to either take positive action to make a change in their lives or not to give up hope no matter what they may be experiencing.
One of the best examples of inspirational writing is the popular Chicken Soup for the Soul series created by Mark Victor Hansen and Jack Canfield. After relaying their personal stories to their audiences and encouraging them to focus on self-improvement and wellness, the two motivational speakers decided to put their stories, and those of others, into a book. The Chicken Soup for the Soul series has sold millions of books which shows that readers enjoy this inspirational work.
The key to inspirational writing is to keep the focus on your reader, and not entirely on yourself. Now having said that, it is necessary to provide details about your own personal experience and what you have learned from your particular situations. However, you can't stop there; you have to inspire your readers to take the next step as you did, in order for a change to happen. The next step could be changing their way of life or changing their way of thinking in order to improve their life or overcome a challenging situation.
If you're interested in inspirational writing, keep the following guidelines in mind as you begin:
1. Keep it Practical. Make sure you use information and topics to which readers can relate. For instance, if you are writing to individuals who have lost a loved one, especially in an unexpected tragedy, avoid using trite sayings and cliches, such as "Don't worry, be happy." There's a good chance that a reader who is grieving over the loss would not appreciate that statement. Make sure your content is believable, realistic and uplifting.
2. Keep it brief. Unless you are writing a novel, your inspirational message or your stories should get to the point fairly quickly. Remember that people scan articles and stories for the most important points. If you bog down your story with too many unnecessary details, readers will lose interest and stop reading altogether.
3. Keep it compelling. To maintain your readers' attention, highlight the most interesting and extraordinary parts of your story. Discussed the dilemma you (or someone else) have faced, the decision that was made, the outcome and the lesson learned from it all. This will move your story along and keep your readers engaged.
Keeping these guidelines in mind and new ones you will discover, you can soon produce a wealth of material that will indeed inspire, comfort and motivate your readers for years to come.
Education Articles1. 412-79v9 Exam
Author: Jimmy Jacobson
2. Understand The Importance Of Cbap® Training Program
3. Distance-learning, On-campus And Regular With Placement Courses
4. How To Bring About Classroom Software Control Within Purview Of Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
5. Trust Calculations
6. Step By Step Instructions To Succeed With Selenium: Open Source Test Automation Tool
Author: Siyaram Ray
7. New Data Structures In Java
Author: siyaram ray
8. Apply For An Online Help For Nursing And Engineering Project
Author: Mely Jess
9. Tibco Bw | Bw Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
10. Tibco Businessworks Development | Businessworks Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
11. How Distance Mba Can Help You Become A Better Manager?
Author: Jitendra D
12. Motivational Speech By Shiv Khera
Author: Shiv Khera
13. Raja A
Author: MBA ADMISSIONS IN INDIA
14. Improve Your Knowledge And Skill With This Mobile Repairing Course In Patna, Bihar
Author: Hi Tech Institute patna
15. Basic Ways To Obtain Excellent Backlinks That Genuinely Enhance Your Traffic
Author: Rohit Sharma