ALL >> Business >> View Article
How And Where To Sell Your Diamond Profitably
Total Articles: 25
Women love to look stylish and charming. They wear fashionable dresses, use costly make-ups and cosmetics; but without some gold or diamond jewellery they don’t get a complete get-up. Diamond ornaments like all other ornaments nowadays go in and out of fashion in quick time. It’s just a matter of couple months or so the designs take to get outdated. Who would want to look awkward and ungraceful by putting on some old-fashioned ornaments? So it’s better to sell or exchange them.
While selling or exchanging your old and unwanted diamond ornaments if you don’t take certain cares, you might end up bearing a substantial loss. So here are the perfect guidelines to sell your diamond at a high price so as to make a good profit.
Valuation of your diamond
Valuable information upfront: every diamond piece has to go through a grading process. The process suggests the grade of the diamond. It’s done as per Colour, Cut, Clarity and Carat Wright – The 4 C’s.
• Here the total gradation is affected by Colour from yellow to white.
• The final shape of the diamond piece after the full cutting process determines the Cut of the diamond.
• Clarity is either FL (Flawless) or I3 (lower in quality). This tells that the diamond has lots of inclusions.
• The Carat Weight is calculated by putting the diamond on a scale. The accurate weight is measured then.
These are only some basic and widely used processes to evaluate the price of the diamond ornament.
Try to find the best buyer.
After knowing the price of your ornament the next step is to find the best buyer who will buy your diamond. Remember there is no scarcity of diamond dealers in the market. And almost all claim to pay you the maximum money for your diamond. But make a thorough research for it as not all of them are trustworthy sources.
While choosing the suitable buyer don’t forget to check his documents such as registration, certification and complaints if any. Feel free to talk with him/her and discuss the matter thoroughly as you are going to sell a priceless entity.
Stick to the appraised (standard) price
Always keep the appraiser’s note with you and follow it. Don’t sell the diamond at cheaper price. If the buyer fixes the rate less than the appraised rate, then don’t sell your diamond to that buyer. Go to another buyer and discuss about considering a better offer. But always stick to the standard price (the appraised price).
Pawnshops are the last options
Generally pawnshops offer you around 10-15% of the appraised price. They get your diamond and put it in the display rack and mention a price almost 70-80% more than they pay for it. So you can never get good profit by selling your diamond to pawnshops.
You can visit some popular websites and fix a good price for your old diamond.
Ryan Harish is a freelancer copy writer who writes informational articles about sell diamond.To Know more about sell engagement ring visit us at:www.dollarsforgoldcanada.com.
Business Articles1. Five Things You Could Be Doing Wrong While Choosing Your Renovations Team
Author: Stephen Kavita
2. Add Value To Your Lancaster Home With The Right Renovations & Remodeling
Author: Cory Frank
3. Get The Most Out Of Family Counseling
Author: Cory Frank
4. The Case For Composite Decking
Author: Blue Star Carpentry
5. Motivation & Support
6. What Is A Leased Line And Its Advantages
Author: Ketan Shah
7. Carpet Cleaning And Flood Damage Repair
8. General Description About Bolts
Author: Harpreet Chhabra
9. Garage Door Service Irvine
10. Carpet Cleaning In Tustin
11. Colorado Garage Door Company
12. Hollywood Hills Carpet Cleaners
13. Custom Home Bars Make The Perfect Spot For Your Home Parties
Author: Larry Lynch
14. Overview On Benefits Of Telco Cost Saving To Benchmark Your Business
Author: Amber Brake
15. Corona Del Mar Carpet Cleaning