ALL >> Business >> View Article
How And Where To Sell Your Diamond Profitably
Total Articles: 25
Women love to look stylish and charming. They wear fashionable dresses, use costly make-ups and cosmetics; but without some gold or diamond jewellery they don’t get a complete get-up. Diamond ornaments like all other ornaments nowadays go in and out of fashion in quick time. It’s just a matter of couple months or so the designs take to get outdated. Who would want to look awkward and ungraceful by putting on some old-fashioned ornaments? So it’s better to sell or exchange them.
While selling or exchanging your old and unwanted diamond ornaments if you don’t take certain cares, you might end up bearing a substantial loss. So here are the perfect guidelines to sell your diamond at a high price so as to make a good profit.
Valuation of your diamond
Valuable information upfront: every diamond piece has to go through a grading process. The process suggests the grade of the diamond. It’s done as per Colour, Cut, Clarity and Carat Wright – The 4 C’s.
• Here the total gradation is affected by Colour from yellow to white.
• The final shape of the diamond piece after the full cutting process determines the Cut of the diamond.
• Clarity is either FL (Flawless) or I3 (lower in quality). This tells that the diamond has lots of inclusions.
• The Carat Weight is calculated by putting the diamond on a scale. The accurate weight is measured then.
These are only some basic and widely used processes to evaluate the price of the diamond ornament.
Try to find the best buyer.
After knowing the price of your ornament the next step is to find the best buyer who will buy your diamond. Remember there is no scarcity of diamond dealers in the market. And almost all claim to pay you the maximum money for your diamond. But make a thorough research for it as not all of them are trustworthy sources.
While choosing the suitable buyer don’t forget to check his documents such as registration, certification and complaints if any. Feel free to talk with him/her and discuss the matter thoroughly as you are going to sell a priceless entity.
Stick to the appraised (standard) price
Always keep the appraiser’s note with you and follow it. Don’t sell the diamond at cheaper price. If the buyer fixes the rate less than the appraised rate, then don’t sell your diamond to that buyer. Go to another buyer and discuss about considering a better offer. But always stick to the standard price (the appraised price).
Pawnshops are the last options
Generally pawnshops offer you around 10-15% of the appraised price. They get your diamond and put it in the display rack and mention a price almost 70-80% more than they pay for it. So you can never get good profit by selling your diamond to pawnshops.
You can visit some popular websites and fix a good price for your old diamond.
Ryan Harish is a freelancer copy writer who writes informational articles about sell diamond.To Know more about sell engagement ring visit us at:www.dollarsforgoldcanada.com.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla