ALL >> Business >> View Article
How To Make High Cash Back From Selling Gold
Total Articles: 25
These days every jewellery item goes in and out with the rapid change in fashion. So to settle with this ever-changing issue you need to make up yourself. And when it comes to gold items you have to sell some of your old gold jewellery that are no longer making your day. Unfortunately most people do this type of transaction in a wrong way and end up bearing a huge loss.
The question arises, how efficiently we can sell our old gold jewellery to make a good profit. Here are some important tips to help you sell your jewellery and make good cash for your old gold.
1.First know the exact price of your gold.
• Knowing the actual price of your old gold is the first and foremost thing you should do. Note the accurate weight of your ornaments and do a pre-analysis of the market price. Better you go and check the current price in the renowned shops physically (be watchful while weighing your gold).
• If possible ask for any small hike in the price. And once the cost is finalized and if you’re happy with the selling cost of the old gold, proceed to sell it. Important to verify every detail of your buyer before fixing the final deal.
2.Branded showrooms are always a better option.
• Many gold companies are out there to pay you cash for gold. They advertise on TVs and other media to pay you the highest cash. But truth seems to be differing from their advertisements.
• Your only concern is a hassle-free and safe transaction. So it’s better to go to some good and reputed showrooms as they have a permanent physical location in the market. They know the fact that better dealing with the customers will add value to their reputation.
3.Go to other showrooms for a price comparison.
• Don’t rush to make the final deal. Take your time to compare the prices at other shops to get a good price.
4.General Idea about the weight of your gold.
• Generally the jewellers use Troy Ounce as the measurement standard. To measure a Troy Ounce some use pennyweight while some use grams units as the measurement system.
• Remember 1 pennyweight=1.555 grams. So some jewellers weigh the jewellery in pennyweight and pay you by grams. This is a general trick used by some ill-mannered dealers. Be watchful while weighing your products.
5.Check out some good exchange offers if any.
• Exchange offers are always there in the market. There are some shops who want to exchange your gold items with some other products. Be careful while choosing the exchange offer for your old jewellery.
For more enquiries please visit:www.dollarsforgoldcanada.com. It’s one of the very few websites on the web who provide detailed information on gold selling and buying along with offering the secure gold transactions at the best possible rate.
Ryan Harish is a freelancer copy writer who writes informational articles about cash for gold.To Know more about cash for gold canada visit us at:www.dollarsforgoldcanada.com.
Business Articles1. Guide To Buy Carbon Fiber Motorbike Parts
Author: Lao Yutang
2. A Smart And Detailed Guideline On Making Your Catalog Pop!
Author: Shawn Nag
3. Busy – Accounting Software By Hk Computers
Author: HK Bookkeeping
4. Waterfront Resort Montauk Yacht Club
Author: Unknown Member
5. Mechanical Sifter By Chitra Machineries
Author: Chitra Machineries Pvt. Ltd.
6. Folders By Patel Printing
Author: Patel Printing
7. World Health Day 2018
8. Expertise In Manufacturing Monitoring, Measurement, Marking Robotics Automation Systems-micro Logics
Author: Micro Logics
9. Benefits Of Prefabhomes
Author: Vishal Shah
10. Here's Why You Should Invest In A Mobile App For Your Business
Author: Surabhi Joshi
11. Cpe Bags: Market, Trend, Andother Things To Know Before Purchase
12. Keys To A Successful Job Search
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
13. Different Design Phases In Fashion
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
14. Buyer’s Guide For Finding A Reliable Commercial Rebar Bender
Author: HOPPT Australia
15. Promote Your New Facebook Page Efficiently
Author: Gaurav Rachewar