ALL >> Business >> View Article
How To Make High Cash Back From Selling Gold
Total Articles: 25
These days every jewellery item goes in and out with the rapid change in fashion. So to settle with this ever-changing issue you need to make up yourself. And when it comes to gold items you have to sell some of your old gold jewellery that are no longer making your day. Unfortunately most people do this type of transaction in a wrong way and end up bearing a huge loss.
The question arises, how efficiently we can sell our old gold jewellery to make a good profit. Here are some important tips to help you sell your jewellery and make good cash for your old gold.
1.First know the exact price of your gold.
• Knowing the actual price of your old gold is the first and foremost thing you should do. Note the accurate weight of your ornaments and do a pre-analysis of the market price. Better you go and check the current price in the renowned shops physically (be watchful while weighing your gold).
• If possible ask for any small hike in the price. And once the cost is finalized and if you’re happy with the selling cost of the old gold, proceed to sell it. Important to verify every detail of your buyer before fixing the final deal.
2.Branded showrooms are always a better option.
• Many gold companies are out there to pay you cash for gold. They advertise on TVs and other media to pay you the highest cash. But truth seems to be differing from their advertisements.
• Your only concern is a hassle-free and safe transaction. So it’s better to go to some good and reputed showrooms as they have a permanent physical location in the market. They know the fact that better dealing with the customers will add value to their reputation.
3.Go to other showrooms for a price comparison.
• Don’t rush to make the final deal. Take your time to compare the prices at other shops to get a good price.
4.General Idea about the weight of your gold.
• Generally the jewellers use Troy Ounce as the measurement standard. To measure a Troy Ounce some use pennyweight while some use grams units as the measurement system.
• Remember 1 pennyweight=1.555 grams. So some jewellers weigh the jewellery in pennyweight and pay you by grams. This is a general trick used by some ill-mannered dealers. Be watchful while weighing your products.
5.Check out some good exchange offers if any.
• Exchange offers are always there in the market. There are some shops who want to exchange your gold items with some other products. Be careful while choosing the exchange offer for your old jewellery.
For more enquiries please visit:www.dollarsforgoldcanada.com. It’s one of the very few websites on the web who provide detailed information on gold selling and buying along with offering the secure gold transactions at the best possible rate.
Ryan Harish is a freelancer copy writer who writes informational articles about cash for gold.To Know more about cash for gold canada visit us at:www.dollarsforgoldcanada.com.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla