ALL >> Education >> View Article
What's Your Story
Total Articles: 119
In today's world of multimedia communication, the options for marketing seem almost endless - TV, radio, print, email, text, social media, etc. No matter what vehicle you choose to use, your message needs to be powerful enough to grab the audience's attention and keep it.
So how do you do that? There's no need for a catchy jingle or a flashy logo. The most powerful (and often underused) method you can use is storytelling. It's so effective because we are all human. We love things that stimulate our emotions. We love to follow characters through their lives, just look at reality television.
But storytelling isn't just for socialites and basketball wives. You can use the power of storytelling to endear new customers to your brand and to motivate and retain existing ones. So why does storytelling work?
Uniqueness - Telling your story about where you came from, how you got where you are and what makes you YOU, separates you from the competition. No doubt, there will be plenty of copycats trying to recreate what you do but they can't recreate who you are.
Meaning - Giving your audience a bunch of facts and figures (no matter how important or impressive they may be) can often bore them to tears. But by weaving an interesting and compelling story about the facts and figures, you not only get the information across to your audience, but also make them care about what you are saying.
Experiences - Telling a story gives your customers an experience that goes beyond numbers and statistics. And by giving them a full experience, they are more likely to remember your brand.
Motivation- Telling a powerful story can move people's hearts and minds, which will make them want to follow you and purchase your product. Think of Oprah. She started a revolution of people following in her footsteps and buying everything she recommended along the way.
Connection- By sharing your story, you connect with your customers emotionally. It's what makes them actually care about what you're doing and whether or not you succeed. When they know what your feelings are about your brand, they will usually develop similar feelings as well.
Openness - Most people do not want to be marketed to. They don't want to hear a sales pitch but they do like to hear a story. Ever since we were little kids, we enjoyed being told a good story.
Sharing- People love to share stories with one another, especially when they have an emotional connection. Tell your customers a good story and they will pass it on for you.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning