ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Why Plan Your Next Trip For Destin, Florida?
Total Articles: 452
Destin, Florida is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the United States for a reason. With white sand beaches, world-class fishing, dolphin and glass bottom boat cruises and plenty of affordable Destin vacation rentals to choose from, it's no wonder 4.5 million people visit the Emerald Coast every year. Despite being a thriving resort community, Destin still manages to maintain its small-town feel and charm, and you'll find many things to do and discover.
What to Do
Destin, Florida has a seemingly endless amount of things to do to keep yourself occupied during your stay. If you'd like to take in a few rounds of gold, Destin is really a golfer's paradise with great courses in beautiful settings for all skill levels.
If golfing isn't your thing, you might enjoy Destin's world-famous fishing. Destin's nickname is the "World's Luckiest Fishing Village," and you can try casting from shore or the water's edge for Pompano or rent a jetty for Speckled Trout and White Snapper. You can also charter a boat for Triggerfish, Black Fin Tuna and Grouper, or charter an offshore adventure in search of Wahoo, Blue and White Marlin and Sailfish.
There are also 12 public beach access points within Destin. Head to Henderson Beach State Park for white sugar sand beaches and over 6,000 feet of natural scenic shoreline to enjoy the emerald waters. Check out the boardwalks to go swimming or sunbathing, or stop by the pavilions to enjoy a picnic.
You can also take in scuba diving, a glass bottom boat tour, a dolphin-spotting cruise, water sports, theme parks and so much more. Whether you're planning a romantic getaway or a fun trip with the kids, there's always something to do in Destin.
Where to Stay
While there are certainly a number of fine hotels to choose from in the area, many people who travel to Destin are searching for something different. There are literally hundreds of Destin vacation rentals available to choose from, including Destin beach rentals that let you enjoy the beach as it was meant to be enjoyed: from just a short walk away. With Destin beach rentals, you can watch the sun set over the water and wake each morning to take a morning stroll along the beach.
If a beach rental isn't in your budget, you can also find more affordable Destin condo rentals that can accommodate a couple, a family or an entire group of people traveling for fun in the sun. Destin condo rentals are definitely a more budget-friendly choice, but you'll still enjoy Destin, Florida as a resident, not a tourist, with plenty of amenities to keep you comfortable, from a fitness center and fully equipped fitness center to large screen TVs and a pool.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar