ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Why Plan Your Next Trip For Destin, Florida?
Total Articles: 452
Destin, Florida is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the United States for a reason. With white sand beaches, world-class fishing, dolphin and glass bottom boat cruises and plenty of affordable Destin vacation rentals to choose from, it's no wonder 4.5 million people visit the Emerald Coast every year. Despite being a thriving resort community, Destin still manages to maintain its small-town feel and charm, and you'll find many things to do and discover.
What to Do
Destin, Florida has a seemingly endless amount of things to do to keep yourself occupied during your stay. If you'd like to take in a few rounds of gold, Destin is really a golfer's paradise with great courses in beautiful settings for all skill levels.
If golfing isn't your thing, you might enjoy Destin's world-famous fishing. Destin's nickname is the "World's Luckiest Fishing Village," and you can try casting from shore or the water's edge for Pompano or rent a jetty for Speckled Trout and White Snapper. You can also charter a boat for Triggerfish, Black Fin Tuna and Grouper, or charter an offshore adventure in search of Wahoo, Blue and White Marlin and Sailfish.
There are also 12 public beach access points within Destin. Head to Henderson Beach State Park for white sugar sand beaches and over 6,000 feet of natural scenic shoreline to enjoy the emerald waters. Check out the boardwalks to go swimming or sunbathing, or stop by the pavilions to enjoy a picnic.
You can also take in scuba diving, a glass bottom boat tour, a dolphin-spotting cruise, water sports, theme parks and so much more. Whether you're planning a romantic getaway or a fun trip with the kids, there's always something to do in Destin.
Where to Stay
While there are certainly a number of fine hotels to choose from in the area, many people who travel to Destin are searching for something different. There are literally hundreds of Destin vacation rentals available to choose from, including Destin beach rentals that let you enjoy the beach as it was meant to be enjoyed: from just a short walk away. With Destin beach rentals, you can watch the sun set over the water and wake each morning to take a morning stroll along the beach.
If a beach rental isn't in your budget, you can also find more affordable Destin condo rentals that can accommodate a couple, a family or an entire group of people traveling for fun in the sun. Destin condo rentals are definitely a more budget-friendly choice, but you'll still enjoy Destin, Florida as a resident, not a tourist, with plenty of amenities to keep you comfortable, from a fitness center and fully equipped fitness center to large screen TVs and a pool.
Travel Articles1. Finding Spot For Organizing School Picnic Has Become Easy
2. Irving Taxi Service Gives The Best Transport Service For Your Weekend Trip
Author: Irving Instant Cab
3. Choose Vacation Home Rentals Jasper Ar For Limitless Excitement
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Petra Tours - A Useful Guide For First-timers
5. Assisted Tour Package Prove As The Best To Explore The Face Of Rajasthan
Author: Colourful Indian Holidays
6. Charisma Of Affordable Christchurch Holiday Package
Author: Damien McConnell
7. Benefits To Hire Personal Driver Nyc Services
Author: Robert Anhouse
8. Show Proper Significance With A Limousine Rental In Atlanta
Author: John Anderson
9. For Covering Long Distances Choose The Premium Cab Service Provider
Author: John Watson
10. Impress The In-laws With Cheap Car Service Houston
Author: MARK Jones
11. 4 Popular And Best Foods To Eat When In South Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
12. 4 Best Beaches In Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
13. How To Plan Vacation Tours In Croatia
Author: Alfred Hunter
14. Stylish And Purposeful Wedding Arrangements For Limousine Service In Minneapolis
Author: john wick
15. If Planning A Home Relocation, Leave Entire Household To Moving Services Richmond Va
Author: Stewart Moving & Storage