ALL >> Business >> View Article
Nitric Oxide Healing: A Medical Marvel
Total Articles: 1
Nitric oxide is an essential chemical compound which is used by scientists and medical practitioners alike in their everyday projects and experiments. Medical practitioners or doctors make use of nitric oxide henceforth NOX in the stepwise and procedural healing of wounds. NOX is a chemical compound which is a combination of nitrogen and oxygen and its unique properties helps in the curing of wounds by affecting the diameter of blood vessels and thereby controlling their blood pressure. Certain problems which are readily addressed with the use of NOX are inflammation of the tissues, tissue damage and nervous tension disorders. Nitric Oxide healing is therefore one of the commonest methods used by doctors to cure wounds and tend to other disorders of the human body.
NOX was discovered in the year 1998 and the three scientists credited with the discovery of the compound were all awarded the Nobel prize in the same year. This compound has been outlined as one of the most significant discoveries in the field of chemistry and medical science. This compound, as already mentioned helps in the lowering of blood pressure of patients by dilating the veins and the arteries that carry blood from the heart to various other parts of the body. Detailed study of the Aorta which is the largest artery carrying blood from all parts of the body to the heart and the superior and the inferior Vena Cava which are the veins that carry blood away from the heart to all parts of the body after the introduction of the compound in the blood stream has shown significant changes in blood volume transportation capabilities. A byproduct in the preparation of the compound known as nitrous oxide, known commonly as laughing gas induces a happy feeling in the bodies of patients after administration of the same in their blood stream.
All compounds of nitrogen and oxygen has an impact on the bodies and minds of people. These compounds are inorganic in nature and can be readily prepared by using simple chemical components found in the chemist’s lab. This is one of the main reasons why NOX has become so overly popular with doctors and patients alike.The effects of the compound in the human body has been dealt with in detail. Administration of large doses of the compound in the bodies of humans can however have detrimental effects. It can abnormally increase the Basal Metabolic Rate in humans which can be a problem.
Business Articles1. Best International Courier Service In Maharashtra
Author: Unique air express
2. Best Practices For Dealing With Workplace Violence
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
3. Government And Co-operative Societies In India Support Flood Victims
4. Different Types Of Materials Used For Constructing The Magnetic Core Of A Transformer
Author: Trutech Products
5. Metal Roofing- Right To Choose For Commercial Roofing Okc
Author: Fred Lydick
6. Keep Your Business Afresh In Peoples’ Mind During Off Seasons!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
7. Vinyl Windows And Aluminium Windows Okc- Which To Choose For Your Home?
Author: Fred Lydick
8. Appsquadz: The Prominent Mobile App Development Company In Goodfirms Research
Author: vivek kumar
9. Top Reasons To Get Short Term Payday Loan
Author: Broad Stevens
10. Learning To Fly: Start A New Business In Singapore
Author: Singh Sukhbir
11. Hdfc Securities And Kotak Securities Offer The Best Trading Platforms For Stock Markets
12. Add Beauty To Your Home With The Best Scented Candle
13. Top Iphone 8 Rumors
Author: Josh Carr
14. Meishen Technology Is A Strong Team
Author: hu Allen
15. How Ecommerce Logistics Partners Are Helping Smes Make A Mark Online
Author: shiwangi ecourierz