ALL >> Business >> View Article
Nitric Oxide Healing: A Medical Marvel
Total Articles: 1
Nitric oxide is an essential chemical compound which is used by scientists and medical practitioners alike in their everyday projects and experiments. Medical practitioners or doctors make use of nitric oxide henceforth NOX in the stepwise and procedural healing of wounds. NOX is a chemical compound which is a combination of nitrogen and oxygen and its unique properties helps in the curing of wounds by affecting the diameter of blood vessels and thereby controlling their blood pressure. Certain problems which are readily addressed with the use of NOX are inflammation of the tissues, tissue damage and nervous tension disorders. Nitric Oxide healing is therefore one of the commonest methods used by doctors to cure wounds and tend to other disorders of the human body.
NOX was discovered in the year 1998 and the three scientists credited with the discovery of the compound were all awarded the Nobel prize in the same year. This compound has been outlined as one of the most significant discoveries in the field of chemistry and medical science. This compound, as already mentioned helps in the lowering of blood pressure of patients by dilating the veins and the arteries that carry blood from the heart to various other parts of the body. Detailed study of the Aorta which is the largest artery carrying blood from all parts of the body to the heart and the superior and the inferior Vena Cava which are the veins that carry blood away from the heart to all parts of the body after the introduction of the compound in the blood stream has shown significant changes in blood volume transportation capabilities. A byproduct in the preparation of the compound known as nitrous oxide, known commonly as laughing gas induces a happy feeling in the bodies of patients after administration of the same in their blood stream.
All compounds of nitrogen and oxygen has an impact on the bodies and minds of people. These compounds are inorganic in nature and can be readily prepared by using simple chemical components found in the chemist’s lab. This is one of the main reasons why NOX has become so overly popular with doctors and patients alike.The effects of the compound in the human body has been dealt with in detail. Administration of large doses of the compound in the bodies of humans can however have detrimental effects. It can abnormally increase the Basal Metabolic Rate in humans which can be a problem.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help