ALL >> Health >> View Article
3 Points To Keep In Mind When Thinking About A Joint Replacement Surgery In India
Total Articles: 47
A joint replacement surgery refers to the procedure of putting in artificial joints to replace the damaged or diseased natural joints.
Your doctor will recommend you a joint replacement surgery only when your joint pain keeps getting severe, and doesn’t go away with the medications and therapies. If you have made up your mind for the joint replacement surgery in India, these 3 points/tips will help you make the most out of the surgery.
Major complications are rare these days; however, there can be other complications. After the surgery, your care team will monitor you for the complications. The pain can be controlled with the pain relief medications.
But make sure you consult the best orthopedic surgeons in Delhi, before you decide which one can offer you the best results.
Some of the complications include:
2. Artificial knees can wear out
Yes, even the strongest metal and plastic joints can wear out, when subjected to daily stress. You are at a greater risk of joint failure, if you put more pressure on your joints by indulging in high impact activities.
Orthopedic surgeons in Delhi will better guide you on the do’s and don’ts; make sure you follow them, and contact your care team immediately if you see any complications.
3. Plan ahead for the recovery
For several weeks after a joint replacement surgery in India, you may have to depend on crutches or a walker. So make sure you have your family or friends with you when going home from the hospital. Back home you can arrange all your living space on one floor so that you don’t have to walk upstairs and downstairs. Remove all loose carpets and wires from the floor; you may stumble and may end-up damaging your joints. Arrange for a toilet-seat riser for arms if you have a low toilet. There are many other things that you need to keep in mind to ensure a safe and quick recovery. Your care team will help you out with all this.
Last, but not the least, for best hip transplants, you should select a hospital, which has done similar surgeries before. Presently, there are many hospitals, which offer joint replacement surgeries; so finding a good one shouldn’t be difficult. There is more to joint replacements and post-operative care, but we’ll cover all that in our upcoming articles. Thanks very much for your time and attention!
Dr Shekhar Agarwal is known to be among the best hip replacements surgeons in Delhi. He has performed numerous joint replacements surgeries. For best hip replacements, fix an appointment with him.
Health Articles1. The Services Offered To The Patients In A Dental Clinic Is Unending
Author: Claudia Lamington
2. Linear Accelerators For Radiation Market - Size, Share, Outlook, And Forecast Till 2026
3. Make A Right Choice - Best Gynecologist In India
Author: ponting brown
4. Lysosomal Alpha Glucosidase Market - Size, Share, Outlook, And Forecast Till 2026
Author: mr shah
5. Benefits Of Email Marketing
6. How Costs Vary In The Liposuction Surgery?
7. Have You Asked In Detail To Your Surgeon About Body Sculpting?
8. 4 Things To Follow In Ivf Process
Author: Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
9. Gastric Bypass Surgery – The Best Weight Loss Surgery
Author: Arvind Kumar
10. The Benefits Of Using Mouthwash
Author: Helen Diaz
11. Weight Loss Surgery – Is It Really Effective
Author: Arvind Kumar
12. Fraud, Deceptions, And Downright Lies About Blood Cleanup Exposed
Author: Phillip Jones
13. Must Know Facts About Hair Transplant In Bangladesh
14. Traveling To Barcelona For A Medical Conference? | Emedevents
15. Functional Medicine A Legitimate Approach To Treat Chronic Lifestyle Diseases - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta