ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Below Are The Reasons That Make Wooden Worktops Best And Ideal For The Kitchens
Total Articles: 1806
Worktops refer to a flat parallel work surface installed in food preparation areas or kitchens, lavatories or bathrooms and are supported with cabinets. Worktops can be constructed of different materials with distinct attributes such as aesthetics, durability and functionality. Natural stone, wood, laminate, crafted glass, tiles and marbles are some of the commonly used materials that are used to make worktops. Among them, wood is considered as the best material for making of a kitchen worktop. Wooden worktops come in an array of designs from joined planks to butcher blocks. Eco friendly nature of wood also makes them a popular choice for constructing a worktop.
Wooden worktops are available in variety of tones and grain patterns ranging from black walnut to pale beech. Their natural anti bacterial property makes them very hygienic. Like other materials, wood also absorb bacteria but the difference is that in wood, they do not grow and hence eventually die. Complete disinfection of worktops made of wood is very easy even after years of use and irrespective of the knife scars on it. Worktops made from wood are very easy to repair.
Wooden worktops are classic in their look and are extremely durable, thus easily become center of attraction in any kitchen. Oak, walnuts, beech, cheery, full stave oak are some of the varieties of wood that are used in the making of worktops. Each type of wood has different properties, markings and shades, which make them distinct from each other and provide users with extensive range to choose. The attractiveness of wooden worktops lies in its natural beauty and warm tones. Whilst worktops made from other materials lose their sheen after several years, worktops made from wood sustain its natural and fantastic look for many years. Since they are made from solid materials, you can polish the surface and reinstate its natural look if you ever have to. Proper maintenance and polishing is essential for longer life of the worktops.
There are number of companies that provide its consumers with a wide range of quality wooden worktops in a budget friendly rate. Efforts have been put in by the companies to manufacture worktops from high quality woods to prepare good looking and durable worktops that comply with the strict quality controls. Manufacturers lay special importance that wood produced should strictly be from renewable sources and each surface should be constructed from hand selected staffs to deliver a product high on quality.
Buy superior quality wooden worktops online from CFW Kitchen Store. Find a variety of the Best Wooden Worktops and laminate worktops. Free next day delivery in the UK.
Home and Garden Articles1. Enjoy The End Of Lease Cleaning Services Sydney
2. Eight Favorite Lawns In The Fairy Garden
Author: Lauren Kyes
3. Facing A Challenge With Small Bathrooms? Check Out These Tips!
Author: sunita arvind
4. What Can You Expect With The Best Landscaping Services Mornington Peninsula?
Author: Rickey Austin
5. 8 Things That You Should Clean Every Day
Author: Mike Aurtho
6. Hire The Most Experienced Exterior Painting Experts In Charlotte
Author: Anu Walia
7. Create A Unique And Modern Look With A Drum Coffee Table
Author: Kim Thompson
8. Painting Tips For Making A Mississauga Home Sale-friendly Before You Sell It
Author: Chris Dgate
9. Few Must Know Tips If You Want To Avoid Failure In Local Builders
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
10. Landscaping Contractors Can Help You In Beautifying Your Garden
Author: Anu Walia
11. Know How Safe Your Home Cleaning Products Are
Author: Christopher Schwab
12. Modern Stained Glass Floor And Table Lamps Enhances Beauty Of Your House
Author: Lorna Wingfield
13. Why Should You Use The Glass Balcony Balustrades For Your New Home
Author: John Carlos
14. What Makes Designer Furniture Of Perth A Stand Out
Author: Kai Baxter
15. Termite Control Penrith- Expectation Vs. Reality
Author: Alicia Brett