ALL >> Family >> View Article
I Was Here - Leave A Legacy
Total Articles: 1211
Most people want to know that their life mattered and that they made a difference. There is only one you so you don’t want to lose your legacy because it was not properly preserved. To protect your memories, you need a plan to preserve your legacy. Life is too short to wait for the right moment. Nothing is promised to anyone of us. In an instant your life can be over and if you don’t take the time to document your legacy, you risk being forgotten.
You can ensure that you aren’t forgotten by preserving and sharing your legacy. Use your pictures, journals and videos to share your memories and lessons learned to help tell your story. Post them online and tell a complete story of the experiences, people and pivotal moments that mattered to you. Then share them with the people that matter most to you. This ensures that long after you are gone, your memories remain.
By sharing and storing your story online, you are giving loved ones a priceless gift. One of the most prized items wanted after a person dies are their pictures, journals and videos. By taking the time to put these items in digital form, you are connecting people to their past. Sharing the stories behind these mementoes is more important than the items themselves. Often people receive pictures but couldn’t tell you one person from another in that picture. Tagging pictures and sharing the story behind them will keep them from losing their significance to you.
When you create your legacy online, you are allowing people to share your memories at their convenience. You are also creating a backup copy of your legacy should your personal pictures, journals and videos get damaged. A great website will allow you to password protect and limit who you share your legacy with. It will provide a centralized place for all your memories and help you create a legacy.
When all is said and done all we leave behind are our memories. Our stores of love & loss; success & failure are like water colors that fade with time. Some we wish would disappear and others we wish would live forever. Some of the greatest lessons learned in life come out of adversity so what you choose to remember and preserve from your life can be the stepping stones for others. If you decide to share your legacy, it can help your loved ones grow and be better people.
If you want to prove that you were here, then you need to leave something, you need to Leave a Legacy for future generations to know who you were and how did you influence your descendants. Create Legacy for your grand-grandchildren!
Family Articles1. Avail Home Care Sunshine Coast Services To Take Care Of Your Elders
2. What To Look In A Mail Order Brides Online? More Information For You To Find Out Here!
3. 7 Powerful Ways To Program Love To Children
4. All You Should Know About Making Donations To The Ngos In India
5. Avail Home Care Sunshine Coast Services To Offer Quality Lifestyle For Your Elders
6. Relationship Therapy Nederland Can Help You Understand Your Loved Ones In A Better Way!
Author: Angelika Matthias
7. Avail 24 Hour Care Sunshine Coast Services To Look After Your Elders At Home
8. Top Tips To Help Seniors Have A Happy Holiday Season
Author: Sudhir Singh
9. Building A Circle Of Friends In Your Senior Years
Author: Sudhir Singh
10. The 24 Hour Care Sunshine Coast Is The Best Option For Elderly Care At Home
11. Full Time Employee, Entrepreneurand Father – The Highs And Lows
12. Know The Importance Of Maternity And Newborn Baby Photography
Author: Jennifer Gordon
13. Avail Home Care Sunshine Coast Services To Take Care Of Your Elders At Home
14. How To Make The Most Of Your Used Car & Why Should You Upsell?
Author: Kaitlin Miller
15. Tips To Select The Best Car Seat For Infants And Newborns