ALL >> General >> View Article
Hendren Group On Commodities As Iron Ore RalliedBy Expert Author: Henry Dren
June 1, 2013 - Hendren Group is a finance management company dealing with investment methods and strategies. Based in Tokyo boasting a large base of private clients and a well skilled team of advisors, they conduct research and then subsequently develop short and long-term systematic approaches to achieving optimum returns on investments for themselves, their associates and for their current client base.
“China is developing a new system that will no longer use its decade-old import licensing process in an attempt to eliminate middlemen in the market who charge commissions for importing ore, in the mean time buyers are rallying to buy as many cargoes as they physically can, helping to drive iron ore price and freight rates up holding to sell in the coming weeks,” commented a senior analysts at Hendren Group.
Iron ore price gained more than 2 percent earlier this week aiding the start of a two-week rally that saw iron ore extend to 6 percent following a three-day holiday for commodity traders in China. The benchmark import standard price of 62% iron ore delivered this week to China's Tianjin port allows for fines that rose to 2.3 percent equating to $2.76 per dry metric ton, a combined trading value of $120.40 a dry metric ton.
Hendren Group analysts predict a steady decline in iron ore prices once China’s mills have reached sufficient capacity allowing smart trading until the end of 2013 calculated on China’s current slowdown that has had an average consumption level of more than 60 percent of the seaborne trade and the implementation of the new licensing process, giving steel mills the means to import directly lowering costs.
Hendren Group is set to continue to advise clients to acquire shares within the commodities markets and related sectors adding to successful diversified portfolios.
General Articles1. Post Market Surveillance Needs To Be Robust To Avoid Penal Regulatory Action
Author: Event Manager
2. Manav Infra Projects: Experts In Infrastructure Development Domain In India!
Author: Manav Infra
3. Why Branding Is A Non Negotiable Investment In The Fresh Produce (ffv) Space!
Author: Asha Sampath
4. Cavity Wax - Things You Should Be Aware Of!
Author: Efrain Rivas
5. What's The Difference Between Water Purification And Water Filtration?
Author: Ring Hot Water
6. Enjoy Pattaya Golf Course On Thailand Golf Tour
Author: Hanah Chen
7. Seeking Online Success - Hire Social Media Advertising Agency
8. Why Are Water Jets So Important?
Author: Colin Sponias
9. Cheap T-shirt Printing As Per Your Desire
Author: parveen kumar
10. What Are The Benefits Of Different Types Of Fans?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
11. What You Don’t Know About Tiki Bars?
Author: Scott McCauley
12. Ethical Link Building Strategies Without The Seo Risks
Author: Swadesh Das
13. Advanced Travel Trends To Anticipate For In Year 2017
Author: Kundan Sharma
14. Visa For New Zealand
15. Get The Right Shape Of Your Need From The Cut And Sew Manufacturers
Author: parveen kumar