ALL >> Education >> View Article
Make Writing Your Hobby
Total Articles: 41
Nobody is born a writer. Even the greatest writers start out small, reading, making diaries and journals. As one finds his strengths and passion, he became aware of the things he does best and those hobbies that give delight in his heart.
Such delight has been giving writers a feeling of satisfaction whenever a reader gave a positive feedback or a published article got likes. A writer can aim to become better in his craft and writing as a hobby can do a lot.
Even unpublished writers must make writing a hobby. I started writing poems, essays and short stories as a starter. Even an average student can do simple writing. In writing, one can pour out unspoken emotions, fear or regret, elusive dreams and anything that's running in your mind.
Diary-writing is not only for teens. Anybody can develop writing skills starting by diaries and journals. Instead of simply recording what happened in a day, one can write creative stories while giving attention to correct grammar, spelling and adding words to your vocabulary.
A good writer is a good reader. Reading works of good writers can influence your writing-style. Read any article that catches your attention. The more you read, the more you are exposed to different writing styles. One or two styles can influence you the most. Then, you'll find yourself making your own unique style.
Writing is not only for author-wannabees. Writing can become a hobby for anybody, even for older people. Writing can promote good memory and sharper thinking habits. When you write, neurons on your brain light-up. This means that a mental process is taking place giving you time to grow not only mentally but psychologically as well. Keeping your reader in mind, you must come up with good, easy to understand sentences.
Great authors are categorized in different genres. Some are fiction writers, others belong to the non-fiction group. These two groups can still be divided into other categories like drama, horror, animated, humor and others. There is only one goal for writers. That is to convey their intention to the readers, whatever intention might that be.
The acclaimed authors have good reading and writing habit. They have developed a usual escape from reality where the only time and place that exist is him and the material he is reading or writing.
Take time to write each day. Twenty minutes before bedtime or after lunch is perfect. Reading and writing goes together so continue doing these to your heart's content.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy