ALL >> Education >> View Article
10 Writing Tips - Write What You Know
Total Articles: 35
When you communicate, you exchange information. To be understood and to help another person act on the information you provide, you must express your feelings and your thoughts. You do this with your words, facial expressions, and body language.
Even if you have never written anything except required school or work papers, here are 10 reasons to begin writing today.
To learn who you are and how you impact others. Smart people know who you are even if you don't fully understand the motivation behind your words or actions.
To live your values. If you want to know who you are and what you value, you must think for yourself. Writing is "visible" thinking.
To manifest your true self. Many relationships suffer because people think they know someone who has masked their real identity. Writing allows you to "think" on paper, sort out your thoughts, and present your authentic self.
To convey your true feelings. You can go through life wearing a mask; however, if you do not take it off, you will never reveal the person you were created to be. People will never understand who you are.
To learn the art of saying what you mean and meaning what you say. You may be misunderstood if you do not use precise words or start your sentences with "I" to convey the effect another person has on you. Besides if you don't mean what you say, you won't keep your commitments.
To be a learner for life. An effective writer is constantly learning and improving on written and oral communication skills.
To let others know you care. We often shy away from the sick or shut-in because we don't know what to say, often forgetting that handwritten notes and cards say we care.
To shares your dreams, fears, triumphs, and tragedies. Others - near or far - cannot satisfy your needs if you do not communicate them.
To tell a story. It might be that the story of your life would give hope to someone else or you might assist someone else in telling their story to help them in sorting out their feelings and experiences.
To share your specialized knowledge with the world or, at least a portion, of it. What you have learned during your lifetime may not seem important to you; however, it might be just the information that only you can provide to someone else.
Writing can be liberating when it helps you to understand yourself and others by exploring the facts on paper. Writing can be healing when it helps you to get past problems, through situations, and around obstacles by journaling your days. Writing can be invigorating when it allows you to revive your dreams and commit to making them a reality.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away