ALL >> Education >> View Article
How I Cured My Writers Block
Total Articles: 38
It is difficult to describe the feelings when you just stare at blank paper or screen. It is time to write, you 'know your stuff' but the ideas just will not flow.
I would find it difficult to count the number of occasions I have found myself in this very same situation. The ideas always seem to come to me when there is no opportunity to write them down.
I do keep notepads by the bed and all around the house, but I can not write them down while I am walking in the park, or driving in heavy traffic.
I had always known that the ideas were either 'in there' or 'out there', but when I had time to sit down ready to create, why did they hide themselves? When I talked to people about it, they could sometimes give me prompts, which got the process going, but we just can not rely on somebody else being there each and every time we need or want to produce a piece of writing.
Over the years, there have been many reports, guides, tips and tricks etc., and many of them have helped to a limited degree.
It does appear though, that once the block is there, it can be very difficult, if not impossible, to shift.
I am not certain that I can honestly say that this never happens to me now, but I can not remember the last time it did and I do not ever need to come away with having achieved nothing.
What was it that solved the problem for me? Believe it or not, it was some fairly simple software, which I now simply can not imagine managing without. I use it just about every day and it has helped me to produce hundreds of (published) articles and eight or nine books -all within the last two years or so.
When I think about who developed the program, I should not be surprised at how good it is. The more I learn about Dr Joe Vitale, the more I appreciate the contribution he makes to helping people improve themselves.
By the way, this is not a sales pitch. I just want to tell people about it. The software to which I refer, is Joe Vitale's Hypnotic Writing Wizard. Since starting to use it, I can not count the number of article writing guidelines I have learned. There are many different ways to describe it, even though it is very simple to use.
I like to think of it as my writing coach on my shoulder. When I sit down to write, that is exactly what I do. No longer do I procrastinate, ponder, worry, struggle or give in.
It is in no way a 'push-button' solution, but what it does is to allow me to become switched-on and illuminated. It has not turned me into a Tolstoy or a John Grisham, but it has helped me to become 'me' the writer.
I always thought he was there somewhere, but now I can get in touch any time I need or want to do so.
Writing is no longer a chore, it is an enormous pleasure. So it is now time for me to let as many people as possible into what I consider to be a wonderful secret.
I believe there are probably many thousands of people out there who could free themselves, by gaining the opportunity to express their thoughts confidently in written form.
Perhaps you could experience the excitement and satisfaction that I and many others know by using this article writing software.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away