ALL >> Education >> View Article
Writing For Pay - Tips To Make More Money
Total Articles: 40
Writing for pay can be a very profitable career. It can also be rewarding and fulfilling. It provides a unique sense of freedom while enabling you to grow your business and reach your financial goals. Many writers find they reach a plateau with their business. They have a full schedule, great clients and a satisfactory income. However, they want more. If this sounds familiar, consider these strategies for making more money.
One of the best ways to earn more money as a writer is to publish. You don't have to get a traditional writing contract from a publisher. You can self publish. In fact, it's a better idea to self publish. So what do you publish? Write and publish reports and/or ebooks on your niche topic.
For example, if you're a writer for the fitness industry, consider writing a how to book on a fitness topic. You can then use this book as a calling card for your writing business. If someone asks you for a sample, you can say, "Here, you can read my book."
You might also consider publishing a book or report on how to hire a fitness writer or how to find your ideal ghostwriter. These types of publications can be used to establish credibility in your industry. They also provide valuable information.
When you publish you not only make income on the sales of your books you also gain more high paying clients.
Partnerships can increase your income tenfold. In fact, a good partnership or two can open up a whole new world of opportunities. For example, you might create a referral partnership with a complimentary provider. If you're a content writer you might receive inquiries for copywriting or virtual administration.
You could refer prospects to a specific copywriter or administrative provider in exchange for a commission. You're helping your customers. You're driving business to your partners. And you're earning extra money.
You can also forge partnerships to create new businesses or products. In the first strategy we discussed publishing. We used the example of writing a fitness book if you're a fitness writer. You might partner with a nutritionist when you write the book. Together you could split the profits and each generates income and business.
Another great way to generate additional income as a writer is to affiliate. An affiliate is someone who earns a commission by promoting a product. For example, if you're a web content writer you might affiliate for SiteSell which is a theme based website system. You might have a banner ad for SiteSell on your writing business website. You might also recommend them in a review article and link to them in other content related articles. Each time someone clicks on your ad or link and signs up with SiteSell, you earn a commission.
As a web content writer this type of affiliation makes sense. It helps establish your credibility because SiteSell has a good reputation. It's important to affiliate with companies that are related to your writing service/niche and that help boost your credibility.
There are many ways to boost your income as a writer. These three are just the tip of the iceberg. As you grow your business, keep your eyes open for new opportunities to earn and profit.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program