ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Description Of M16 Bolt And Carrier Group
Total Articles: 329
M16 is a light weight and air cooled, gas operated rifle with rotating bolt. The rifle is made by steel; composite plastics and polymer materials. M16 Bolt and Carrier Group is fully assembled rifle or pistol. M16 rifles or pistols have the heavier carrier and can work with any AR-15 platform rifles. These rifles are basically designed to use a standard BCG. These BCG rifles have high calibers and will work with include 5.56, 223, 204 and 300 BLK.
5.56 MM CARTRIDGE:-
Originally Armalite developed 5.56x45mm. Later 5.56 mm was developed as a medium range alternative to the larger caliber; used in M14 rifles. After these alternations; each soldiers can carry more ammunition. US soldiers used these rifles during Vietnam War in dense and humid jungles. These changes ultimately found useful in automatic and burst fire; developing M16 rifles into variants such as M16A3 and currently M16A4.
Here are mentioning some of the main features of M 16 Bolt and Carrier Group:
• HPT Bolt (High Pressure Tested)
• MPI Bolt (Magnetic Particle Inspected)
• Chrome Lined Carrier (AUTO)
• Shot Peened Bolt
• Chrome Lined Gas Key
• USGI Specifications
• Insert Black Extractor
• Insert BCM Spring Extractor
• Mil-Spec Crane O-Ring
• Heat Treated
• M 16 Full-Auto
• Military specifications
• Made in U.S.A.
• 100% Guarantee
BENEFITS OF M16 BOLT AND CARRIER GROUP:
i. LOW PRICE:-
Affordable price is the prominent benefit of M 16 Bolt and Carrier Group.
ii. LIGHT WEIGHT:-
Soldiers can easily carry these rifles due to light weight. Auto bolts are full balanced.
iii. MIL SPEC:-
Mil Spec of M16 Bolt and Carrier Group would allow full auto fire with lower firing pin.
iv. OVER GASSED:-
The main advantage of the rifle is that M16 is overgassed rifle; normally the extra weight slows down unlocking and makes extractions easier.
M16 Bolt and Carrier Group (BCG) parts are especially manufactured for strict military specifications. Major specifications are as following:-
• M16 Bolt and Carrier Group has 22.214.171.124 MIL-STD-171 inside phosphate filling and out with 126.96.36.199 MIL-STD-171 hard chrome bore.
• M-Spec tool with carrier key.
• Carrier key is attached with Grade 8 hardware.
• Carrier keys are staked with per Mil-Spec.
• Bolts are shot peened.
• All bolts are individually HPT and MPI.
• Mil-Spec firing pin has 188.8.131.52 MIL-STD-171 hard chrome finish.
• Mil-Spec cam pin has 184.108.40.206 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish.
FAILZERO M 16/4 BOLT AND CARRIER GROUP:-
FailZero M 16 Bolt is the basic full auto bolt and carrier group carrier; provide AR 15 and M 16 kits’ hammer and bolt drop for the masses. The result of AR bolt is the highest fine. It is the top quality bolt. It offers a two Mil-Spec and EXO coated hammer which is the most significant advantage of FailZero M 16/4Bolt Carrier Group and Trigger Basic Kit.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. 4 Autumn Activities To Make Your Kid Happy
2. 3 Ways To Style A Lightweight Sweater
3. Sell A Card. Buy 'your' Gift Card!
Author: Robert Wilson
4. Invicta I-force Quartz Chronograph 20138 Men’s Watch A Winner Without Gimmicks
5. Why Should You Learn Archery?
Author: Zack Ayala
6. Beginner’s Guide For Bow Hunting
Author: Zack Ayala
7. Karwa Chauth Celebration With Proper Karwa Chauth Kit
Author: Divishi Verma
8. Trendymomtobe - Buy Nursing Pillows Online
Author: Nadia Andre
9. Gold Buyers Chhatarpur
10. Cash For Gold Chhatarpur
11. Install Room Air Purifiers And Own A Good Health
Author: Herb ENNS
12. S H Raza Artist
13. Factors To Remember While Buying Cookware For A Modern Home
14. Temple Jewellery In Bangalore
15. Top Three E Juice Flavors To Taste In 2017
Author: Smikon Spades