ALL >> Education >> View Article
When Is The Best Time To Write
Total Articles: 37
Well, there is always been a big debate amongst creative people, especially writers and artists. They ask themselves when is the best time of day to do your best creative work, to stay in the creative flow, and to produce excellence? And what if the best time of day is actually at night? Why might I bring this up? Well, it happens to be 2:38 in the morning right now, and I am busy writing. Indeed, I suppose I will finish my writing sometime around 4 AM.
Some would say that's not good for your circadian rhythm, it isn't good for your health and it might mess with your sleeping schedule. Yes, that might be true, but a sense of accomplishment does wonders for your health and your psyche, and besides writing during the busyness of the day means you are filled with distractions in your head. People might be e-mailing, texting, or call you on the phone. You might have places to go and people to see, maybe you run a business, or you have to work for a living. It's hard to write well, and come up with interesting innovations and new thoughts for your writing amongst a myriad of distractions.
Not long ago, I was talking to a fellow writer who noted that writing at night is a smart move, less noise and fewer interruptions without the friction of the day. Indeed, I have to agree with him, he's absolutely right. I'm sure if you look to your own life, you might also agree. Some folks like to write in the early morning hours because they are less distracted and in a fresh state of mind. Sometimes they draw upon their recent dreams as inspiration, or a source of new thoughts. Sometimes people like to write in the evenings as they wind down, and reflect upon their various activities during the day, or insights garnered from all that has transpired.
Some people like to write between activities during the day, journaling at lunchtime, or as a way to de-stress between their hustle and bustle world. The artists and creators, and many of the creative geniuses of our time do work in the middle of the night, sometimes all the way through the night. Sometimes they get so busy with what they're doing that day nor night matters much anymore. They are not beholden to the clock or to a schedule, they are busy doing their creative work and what they love. There's nothing wrong with that. So to answer your question; when is the best time to write?
How about right now?
How about whenever you want?
How about anytime you get creative inspiration?
Indeed I hope you will please consider all this and think on it.
Education Articles1. 412-79v9 Exam
Author: Jimmy Jacobson
2. Understand The Importance Of Cbap® Training Program
3. Distance-learning, On-campus And Regular With Placement Courses
4. How To Bring About Classroom Software Control Within Purview Of Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
5. Trust Calculations
6. Step By Step Instructions To Succeed With Selenium: Open Source Test Automation Tool
Author: Siyaram Ray
7. New Data Structures In Java
Author: siyaram ray
8. Apply For An Online Help For Nursing And Engineering Project
Author: Mely Jess
9. Tibco Bw | Bw Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
10. Tibco Businessworks Development | Businessworks Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
11. How Distance Mba Can Help You Become A Better Manager?
Author: Jitendra D
12. Motivational Speech By Shiv Khera
Author: Shiv Khera
13. Raja A
Author: MBA ADMISSIONS IN INDIA
14. Improve Your Knowledge And Skill With This Mobile Repairing Course In Patna, Bihar
Author: Hi Tech Institute patna
15. Basic Ways To Obtain Excellent Backlinks That Genuinely Enhance Your Traffic
Author: Rohit Sharma