ALL >> Travel >> View Article
4 Recommended Holiday Destinations For Those Going Abroad For The First Time
Total Articles: 74
If you still haven’t been to a foreign country, then it is time that you give up your stubborn habit of exploring your own backyard. You may have holidayed at Kashmir, Shimla, Goa or Andaman. But these are your own local spots which you can visit anytime in the future. Why not opt for some holiday packages abroad and fly off to destinations which are completely unfamiliar, unseen and even unheard. There is a certain thrill of being in an alien land, apart from the joy of ranting about your achievements to your poorer colleagues.
If you are weak in geography or have limited knowledge about GK, then here are some of the best holiday destinations we recommend for you:
1. Thailand: Everybody is going to Thailand these days. So, if you haven’t been to Thailand yet, then either you are not an Indian or you never wanted to go to Thailand. It is because the cost of holidaying in this destination is ridiculously low (yes we thank the low hotel tariffs and the low cost of international airlines)! Plus, the attractions at top spots like Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket and Krabi are simply too incredible to let go of this opportunity.
2. Singapore: Singapore is another holiday destination which has become a firm favorite with Indians. So, if your neighbor tells you cockily one day that his son is going for his honeymoon in this island-country, then do not raise your bushy eyebrows or suffer from envy. The guy must have got hold of special holiday packages which are simply too cheap to let go. Singapore’s Changi Airport was recently voted the world’ best airport. Besides, the country has everything going right for it- right from its beaches to its manmade attractions.
3. Switzerland: Switzerland has always courted the imaginations of Indian women who have secretly fancied honeymooning in this snowy destination. With Alps as your ally and knee-deep snow to sledge and skate, you will know that you are right at the backyard of paradise. Also, make sure to enjoy a ride on the Glacial Express and dig into some adventure sports which are often included these days with the special holidays.
4. Egypt: Though riots and protests are going on, if you are really short on money, then you should brave that trip to this land of the Pharaohs. Holiday packages abroad for Egypt have got so cheap that even your local ‘paan wala’ may afford it. However, travel at your own risk and don’t blame us in case you face hassle or inconvenience or get murdered.
Author is well-known solo-traveller and travel blogger from India. Apart from travel author loves coffee. At present Author is involved in managing holiday packages @ WeAreHolidays.
Travel Articles1. How Egypt Shore Excursions Give An Out Of The World Experience To Cruise Holiday?
Author: Ayman Boghdady
2. There Are Many Best Places To Go In Caribbean To Enjoy Your Vacation
Author: eTravel Trips
3. Successful Family Road Trip To A Wedding Via Bus Rental Of Atlanta
Author: Eva watson
4. Kerala Travel Packages : Enjoy The Serenity And Beauty Of Kerala
Author: Top Travel
5. Nepal Tour Packages
6. 5 Popular Places To Visit In Coonoor
7. Ngorongoro Crater
Author: Joseph Reeves
8. Mountains And Hills Provide Adventure As Well As A Unique Peace Of Mind
9. Enjoy Most Awaited Holiday In Beautiful Nepal
10. White Water Rafting Durango
Author: James Patty
11. Significance Of The Nile During Ancient Egypt
Author: Dale Dunlop
12. Birds In The Bungle Bungles Wa
13. Trekking Knowledge In Nepal Mountain Trails
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. 5 Amazing Healthy Dessert Recipes By Crumbs Blog
Author: Crumbs Food
15. One Stop Solution For Outstation Car Booking – Hariom Tours And Travel, Nagpur.