ALL >> Travel >> View Article
4 Recommended Holiday Destinations For Those Going Abroad For The First Time
Total Articles: 78
If you still haven’t been to a foreign country, then it is time that you give up your stubborn habit of exploring your own backyard. You may have holidayed at Kashmir, Shimla, Goa or Andaman. But these are your own local spots which you can visit anytime in the future. Why not opt for some holiday packages abroad and fly off to destinations which are completely unfamiliar, unseen and even unheard. There is a certain thrill of being in an alien land, apart from the joy of ranting about your achievements to your poorer colleagues.
If you are weak in geography or have limited knowledge about GK, then here are some of the best holiday destinations we recommend for you:
1. Thailand: Everybody is going to Thailand these days. So, if you haven’t been to Thailand yet, then either you are not an Indian or you never wanted to go to Thailand. It is because the cost of holidaying in this destination is ridiculously low (yes we thank the low hotel tariffs and the low cost of international airlines)! Plus, the attractions at top spots like Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket and Krabi are simply too incredible to let go of this opportunity.
2. Singapore: Singapore is another holiday destination which has become a firm favorite with Indians. So, if your neighbor tells you cockily one day that his son is going for his honeymoon in this island-country, then do not raise your bushy eyebrows or suffer from envy. The guy must have got hold of special holiday packages which are simply too cheap to let go. Singapore’s Changi Airport was recently voted the world’ best airport. Besides, the country has everything going right for it- right from its beaches to its manmade attractions.
3. Switzerland: Switzerland has always courted the imaginations of Indian women who have secretly fancied honeymooning in this snowy destination. With Alps as your ally and knee-deep snow to sledge and skate, you will know that you are right at the backyard of paradise. Also, make sure to enjoy a ride on the Glacial Express and dig into some adventure sports which are often included these days with the special holidays.
4. Egypt: Though riots and protests are going on, if you are really short on money, then you should brave that trip to this land of the Pharaohs. Holiday packages abroad for Egypt have got so cheap that even your local ‘paan wala’ may afford it. However, travel at your own risk and don’t blame us in case you face hassle or inconvenience or get murdered.
Author is well-known solo-traveller and travel blogger from India. Apart from travel author loves coffee. At present Author is involved in managing holiday packages @ WeAreHolidays.
Travel Articles1. Island Peak Climbing – A Great Test Of Your Stamina Before The Real Trekking Adventure
2. Annapurna Circuit Trek – A Brief Overview
3. Cycling Tours Tour De France - 4 Reasons To Consider Self-guided Tours
Author: David Luther
4. Why Choose Cybercity, Gurgaon As Your Next Conference Location?
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. How To Select The Best Trekking Company In Nepal To Explore Trekking Activities
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
6. Trek And Hike Packages Offered By A Good Trekking Company In Nepal
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
7. Group Dating On Valentine’s Day With Service From A Cheap Party Buses
Author: David WILSON
8. Amp Up Your Valentine’s Day Party From Dc To San Antonio Via Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
9. Reliving Memories And Good Times
Author: Toms John
10. Buy The Led Countdown Timers To Get Maximum Benefits
Author: Joolbin Duan
11. Mesmerizing And Illuminating Tour Of Peru
Author: Ricardo Davis
12. Seoul City Tour – Travel To Korea And Have Makgeolli!
Author: Tommy Na
13. Trekking And Hiking In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. Don’t Take That On Your Next Trip
15. Tips On Speeding Through Security Checkpoints