ALL >> Travel >> View Article
4 Recommended Holiday Destinations For Those Going Abroad For The First Time
Total Articles: 74
If you still haven’t been to a foreign country, then it is time that you give up your stubborn habit of exploring your own backyard. You may have holidayed at Kashmir, Shimla, Goa or Andaman. But these are your own local spots which you can visit anytime in the future. Why not opt for some holiday packages abroad and fly off to destinations which are completely unfamiliar, unseen and even unheard. There is a certain thrill of being in an alien land, apart from the joy of ranting about your achievements to your poorer colleagues.
If you are weak in geography or have limited knowledge about GK, then here are some of the best holiday destinations we recommend for you:
1. Thailand: Everybody is going to Thailand these days. So, if you haven’t been to Thailand yet, then either you are not an Indian or you never wanted to go to Thailand. It is because the cost of holidaying in this destination is ridiculously low (yes we thank the low hotel tariffs and the low cost of international airlines)! Plus, the attractions at top spots like Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket and Krabi are simply too incredible to let go of this opportunity.
2. Singapore: Singapore is another holiday destination which has become a firm favorite with Indians. So, if your neighbor tells you cockily one day that his son is going for his honeymoon in this island-country, then do not raise your bushy eyebrows or suffer from envy. The guy must have got hold of special holiday packages which are simply too cheap to let go. Singapore’s Changi Airport was recently voted the world’ best airport. Besides, the country has everything going right for it- right from its beaches to its manmade attractions.
3. Switzerland: Switzerland has always courted the imaginations of Indian women who have secretly fancied honeymooning in this snowy destination. With Alps as your ally and knee-deep snow to sledge and skate, you will know that you are right at the backyard of paradise. Also, make sure to enjoy a ride on the Glacial Express and dig into some adventure sports which are often included these days with the special holidays.
4. Egypt: Though riots and protests are going on, if you are really short on money, then you should brave that trip to this land of the Pharaohs. Holiday packages abroad for Egypt have got so cheap that even your local ‘paan wala’ may afford it. However, travel at your own risk and don’t blame us in case you face hassle or inconvenience or get murdered.
Author is well-known solo-traveller and travel blogger from India. Apart from travel author loves coffee. At present Author is involved in managing holiday packages @ WeAreHolidays.
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara