ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Thinking About Buying Insurance Leads? Here's How It Works
Total Articles: 452
Thanks to the power of the Internet, gone are the days when agents must rely on cold calls, knocking on doors and spending months building relationships in their community just to grow their business. If you've been searching for a way to unlock the power of your business and grow your sales, buying health or life insurance leads may be the right solution for you.
There are many companies today who specialize in lead generation, and whether they're real estate lead companies or those specializing in insurance, the basic idea is the same: they do the work of gathering leads from qualified prospects searching for information that relates to your business, then you purchase these leads to contact yourself.
Of course, not all lead generation companies are equal, so if you want high-quality health insurance leads, make sure you do your research. The leads should be fresh -- not resold for years to agent after agent. They should be relevant and interested, and you should have the ability to choose the leads you want to target, filtering by health conditions, age, employment, BMI, lifestyle, and currently insured if you're buying health insurance leads or by age, medical conditions, BMI, tobacco use, coverage amount, policy type and current insurance if you're interested in life insurance leads.
Remember, most people today start their search for any financial product online through Google, Bing or Yahoo. To unlock this potential and intercept these interested consumers, you need someone who can deliver quality leads to you in real time.
How it Works
Here's the basic process involved with buying health insurance leads or life insurance leads:
1. The company operates a large network of websites that rank well on Google, Bing and Yahoo to help consumers find competitive quotes from agents.
2. Consumers find these websites when they search for insurance shopping terms through search engines, or by clicking on ads online.
3. Once they reach one of these websites, the consumer fills out a detailed quote request specific to the type of insurance they want to buy.
4. The lead generation company distributes these leads based on agent-created profiles, allowing you to filter results based on geography or lifestyle filters and have them delivered weekly or daily up to the maximum amount you request.
5. You get a great value because you're putting your money where it will pay off.
While you can certainly use your own website to generate leads, this method can be more tedious and limited, and you'll be required to put a great deal of time and money into search engine optimization efforts to get your website ranking well enough to capture leads. Turn to the professionals at a reputable lead generation company to help you capture high-quality, fresh, qualified health insurance leads or life insurance leads to grow your business to the next level.
Marketing Articles1. Buy Audio Technica Ath-m20x
Author: RAVINDER YADAV
2. 5 Basic Digital Marketing Tools Required For Small Business Growth
Author: David Halpin
3. Reinforce Your Brand Awareness With Custom Glassware
4. What Is The Importance Of Packaging In Food Marketing?
Author: Nancy Roberts
5. Promote Your Brand & Drive Sales With Personalized Lip Balm Labels
Author: Custom LipBalm
6. Digital Marketing Company In Delhi
Author: Cog Digital
7. Branding By Displaying
Author: optimist brand design
8. Outlining The Value Of Website Inbound Links Building
Author: Bob Smith
9. Motorcycle Leather Jacket’s
Author: Ammar yasir
10. Perfectly Optimized On-page Seo Checklist
Author: Bob Smith
11. Personalized Lunch Bags Are Ideal For Business Marketing
Author: Promotional Bag Store
12. Choose Personalized Pens As A Promotional Giveaway
Author: Promotional Pen Store
13. How Wordpress Is The Most Popular Cms On The Web?
Author: Hi, I am MarkCom, an SEO Analyst.
14. The Subaru Wrx Sti For Sale In Australia Is A Great Weekend Track Car
Author: Liz Moyle
15. 10 Quick Tips About Online Digital Marketing
Author: Jessica E Taylor