ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Looking For Things To Do In New York During Your Stay At A Times Square Hotel?
Total Articles: 17
The Milford – A Times Square Hotel offers many specials to visitors who come to see a TV taping or to enjoy the many other Things to do in New York.
No matter the time of year that you visit, there is never a shortage of Things to do in New York. Many of these Activities are things you can’t do just anywhere. One example is attending a TV show taping. Dozens of shows are filmed in New York City and many of those shows are filmed before a live audience.
You’ll have to do some research for the shows you most want to see. The procedure for getting tickets is different for each. Here is a few examples of the shows that tape in New York.
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
733 11th Avenue | New York, NY 10019
320 West 66th Street | New York, NY 10023
This show also offers standby tickets. To try to get standby tickets arrive at the studio at 8 a.m.
1637 Broadway | New York, NY 10128
Use the online form that is available at http://www.cbs.com/shows/late_show/tickets/
Saturday Night Live
30 Rockefeller Plaza | New York, NY 10112
Email firstname.lastname@example.org in August
This show uses an annual lottery system to distribute tickets. If you win the lottery, you will not get to choose your dates. You’ll be given tickets to a random show. The upside of that is that a lot of people who win can’t make it on their selected date. Therefore, standby tickets are often available. If you want to try for standby tickets, you will need to arrive at the studio at 7 a.m.
528 West 57th Street | New York, NY 10019
Visit http://www.andersoncooper.com/tickets/ or send an email to email@example.com
Attending a TV show taping is one of the Things to do in New York that will surely make your stay at our Times Square Hotel memorable.
About The Milford NYC - A NYC Hotel:
The Milford NYC…Middle of it all. 24 Theaters, 43 Restaurants, 102 Shops…1 step from the lobby.
The Milford NYC - A Times Square Hotel - is undergoing an extensive $140 million renovation to include each of the 1,300 Guest Rooms and Guest Suites, Lounge, Fitness Room, Lobby area and all common areas of the Hotel. The Milford NYC has a long history of providing impeccable Guest Services and Hotel Amenities to their valued guests who have been returning to this landmark Times Square Hotel since 1929.
Looking for the ideal Times Square Hotel for your next visit to NYC? Choose The Milford NYC - A Times Square Hotel - view Guest Rooms & Suites here : (http://www.milfordplaza.com/accommodations) or call toll free: 888-352-3650.
The Milford New York Hotel - Our Times Square Hotel - NYC Hotel is located in the heart of Manhattans Theater District and provides Guests with the Best Hotel Rates, comfortable Guest Rooms. For more information on Top NYC Activities and New York Events please visit:- http://www.milfordplaza.com/
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson