ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
How To Make The Most Of Your Dealership’s Facebook Page
Total Articles: 533
Chances are your dealership has a Facebook page. If you don’t, now is the time to begin your journey on the world's most popular social network. Facebook isn't just for interacting with your friends anymore; it has now become a place to research businesses. Make the most of your Facebook by accumulating fans, populating your page with content and participating in the conversation.
Managing your page
The most important thing you can do for your Facebook page is to designate a page manager. Updating the page should be part of their job description and not just something they do on the side. While there may be one person in charge of updating the page, the page is still a team effort. Invite all employees to brainstorm ideas. The manager can then decide what is most relevant to their customers and create a schedule for posting. Remind all employees to like your page in order to start getting your page across multiple profiles. You may want to make this mandatory, or you may want to offer rewards for doing so. Employees should also be trained to ask customers to like the dealerships page. In addition to conversation about the page with your customers, display Facebook signs throughout the store and add the logo on invoices, mailers, order tickets, etc. Lastly, interact with your vendors on Facebook. Have a conversation with them about cross-marketing your services. Chances are the vendor will be for this idea since both parties will benefit.
Managing your content
Now that you have some Facebook fans, give them relevant information to keep them engaged. Your posts should give your fans a reason to like your page and encourage them to share with their friends also. Always post new products, service specials and positive experiences. However your pages content doesn't have to be strictly about your dealership, it can be about your industry and customers as well. Try to avoid making all your posts promotional and never spam your fans. Updating your page around three times a week is best and will get fans to routinely visit your page for new content.
Participate in the conversation
Chances are when your fans visit your page they are likely to interact with your posts and leave comments. This gives you the opportunity to participate in a conversation with your fans. Participation in the conversation not only does it give your dealerships page a more human feel; it builds trust with your fans. It also gives your dealership a chance to evaluate and respond to any negative feedback.
Facebook is not just for networking with your friends anymore. Ultimately in today's world, having a Facebook page could make or break a purchase decision. Make sure each sale is captured by managing your page, content and conversation.
South Bay Ford is one of the largest Commercial Truck Dealers in the country. We can customize any step van - 14 foot step van, Morgan Olson 18 foot step van or Utilimaster 22 foot step van to meet your needs and deliver too! Call today to speak to a truck expert!
Automobiles Articles1. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
2. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
3. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
4. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
5. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
6. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
7. Stevens 112 Ford Has Received The Prestigious President's Award Courtesy Of Ford Motor Company!
8. Car Dealer Selling New Cars At Reasonable Price
9. Best Online Shop For Genuine Auto Spare Parts In Dubai, Uae
10. Most Common Vehicle Registration And Titling Issues
Author: ABA Auto Registration
11. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
12. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
13. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point
14. Driving Experience With Rentarace
15. Useful Traveling Tips For Those Who Wish To Visit Auto Carwash In Sutton Area
Author: Rhys Gibson