ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Neat Wedding Sparkler Ideas To Try At Your Wedding
Total Articles: 452
Sparklers for weddings have become a massive craze in the wedding industry over the past five years. Along with being fun for your guests, they will also help you capture breathtaking and unique pictures of your big day that you will enjoy for the rest of your life. Considering adding wedding sparklers to your reception? Here are some neat ideas you can try.
Make an Entrance with Sparklers
Who wouldn't love to make a grand entrance to their own wedding? Consider having your bridal party walk into the hall in pairs and then line up on either side of the aisle, lighting wedding sparklers all at once to create a dazzling walkway for you and your soon-to-be spouse to walk through. You can also give your flower girl a pair of sparklers to carry down the aisle instead of flower pedals!
Wedding Sparklers as Favors
Wedding sparklers make fun, unique wedding favors for your guests, especially when you pair them with personalized matchbooks. One option is making bundles of three or four premium sparklers for sale, kept together with pretty ribbon. Attach a personalized matchbook with the couple's initials or a cute phrase like "Match made in heaven," or "Let the sparks fly."
The centerpieces you choose will become one of the most important displays at your event, and most couples decide on centerpieces that match the style and theme of their wedding. Beautiful centerpieces will add a unique touch to your wedding that guests will remember, and make dinner more intimate.
Flowers are certainly the traditional choice, but you can get creative here. Not only are sparklers for sale more affordable than fresh flowers, they are simply and make a great statement. You can use sparklers displayed in small glass vases at each table, or decorating the reception hall so guests can grab one on their way to the send off. Just add some pretty ribbon to the vase and add custom-made cards with your names and the date, or leave a bowl of matchbooks nearby.
Using Sparklers for Your Send Off
The most popular way to use sparklers is during your send off after the ceremony. Make sure your venue allows sparklers first, then set up a board that announces when the send off will take place to make sure most of your guests remain. Hand out unique heart-shaped sparklers and your guests will give you the send off of your dreams, all of which will be captured by your photographer in beautiful images.
During the First Dance
Some couples even choose to have their wedding guests light sparklers during their first dance together for a magical moment. Guests will get the chance to participate in this once-in-a-lifetime moment, and your first dance as husband and wife will be surrounded by the twinkling, enchanting lights.
Finally, think about buying sparklers for bottles if you're going to serve champagne to your guests. Servers will certainly make a magical entrance if the bottles have long-burning sparklers attached with safety clips!
Wedding Articles1. Find Best Wedding Videographers For Your Wedding Call @ +91-9899263434
Author: kunna khanna
2. Wedding Photography: Why It’s Important And How To Hire Wedding Photographer
Author: Marek Kuzlik
3. Things To Consider While Looking For A Resort In Swan Valley
Author: Carly Odgers
4. Mandap Hire – Careful Considerations For All Occasions
5. Trained And Experienced Corporate Event Planner In Bhubaneswar For Help
Author: Prakash Kumar
6. Best Wedding Planners In Jaipur, Event Management Company In Jaipur.
7. Las Vegas Wedding Receptions- Is Getting Married In Las Vegas Brassy
Author: Elizabeth Martin
8. Most Preferred Indian Wedding Quotes Online On The Wedding Invitations
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
9. Love And Relationship
10. Step Up Towards Marriage Bureau In India And Find Your Better Half
Author: Kunal bhandari
11. All You Need To Choose And Style A Wedding Suit For Summer
Author: Matt Perro
12. Business Event Management: Hire A Professional To Get Success
Author: Mr. Rajib Banerjee
13. Fresh Colour Combinations For Your Vineyard Wedding!
Author: Carly Odgers
14. Embrace The Artistry Of Wedding Photographers Surpassing The Expectations
15. 5 Tips Of Wedding Mandap Decoration From The Best Flower Decorators
Author: Syed Atif