ALL >> Business >> View Article
Rakhi Offers On The Rise In India
Total Articles: 9
The Shravana or the monsoon month is filled with all hues and shades of nature and emotions. Shravan is a very pious month and full moon of this all-important month is regarded to be a very holy day. It is celebrated in different ways for different reasons almost throughout the country. Raksha Bandhan is observed on the full moon day of the month of Shravan. It is also celebrated in Nepal and Mauritius apart from India. Raksha Bandhan is also known as Rakhi Purnima, Narali Purnima, and Avani Avittam. It is one of the oldest festivals of India.
There are a number of stories revolving around the festival of Raksha Bandhan. One legend refers to a war between the Gods and the Demons. The demon King Brutra was attacking and the Gods led by Lord Indra, were on the verge of defeat. The king of Gods, Indra talked to Guru Brihaspati to seek a solution to the problem. Brihaspati asked Indra to tie a sacred thread on his wrist, powered by the sacred mantras on the Shravan Purnima. Lord Indra's Queen Sachi also called Indrani, powered the thread and tied it on to his hand on that specific day. The power of the sacred thread called Raksha helped the Gods reach victory. This is one story that revolves around this sacred festival.
For brothers and sisters, this day is an eternal tie of love and affection. For brahmins, it is the day to take the pledge of Brahmanik rites. Lastly, for those who rely on sea and monsoon, this is the beginning of new season. Come festive season and there is a bounty of offers. During the festival of Raksha Bandhan, there are a number of rakhi gifts offers. As the festival is basically about exchanging of gifts, there are number of rakhi gifts online available at this time. Both brother and sister can give gifts to each other by availing of rakhi deal offers.
As Raksha Bandhan is coming in the month of Shravan, retailers have started launching rakhi offers for customers. Rakhi offers 2013 you a great chance to gift your brother or sister with the best gift. If you shop at the right time, you can get offers on rakhi gifts. If you are staying away from your brother or sister then you can send rakhi gifts online before Raksha Bandhan arrives.
If you shop on time you can avail of a number of rakhi gifts offers. Utilizing rakhi 2013 offers you can get good discounts on your rakhi gifts. If you are a brother wishing to gift your sister then there is a range of choice which you can use to gift. You can gift her perfumes, jewelry, watch, purse, necklace and many other electronic items which might be useful for her. Rakhi deal offers are also available on gifts for your brother. You can select a shirt, tie, gift hamper, perfume, watch, deo-spray, belt, wallet or anything that you think your brother will like for this occasion. To get offers on rakhi gifts you need to shop at the right time.
Business Articles1. Development Of Chinese Magnesium Oxide Enters Acceleration Period
Author: hu Allen
2. Indian Crafts - C Table Dealer
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
3. All You Need To Know About Ppgi Coil
4. How Can Solar Energy Be Used Effectively And How To Install Solar Power At Home?
5. 11 Things That The Receipt Management Software Can Do And Its Growing Acceptability Among Retailers
Author: Caramel POS
6. Tensile Structure For Hotel – Which Is The Best Material For Them?
Author: Tensile Architecture
7. Seo Company In Coimbatore
Author: suvagar suva
8. Opportunities For The Global Vinyl Flooring Market To Reach $16.2 Billion By 2023
9. Rubber Floor Mats Manufacturing
Author: James Matt
10. Choose Reliable Easton Orthodontist Treatment
Author: Exeter Orthodontics
11. Organic Spices And Herbs - Keep Them Fresh
Author: Jason Mckinstry
12. Commercial Steel Buildings Are Best For Business
Author: Arnold Shawn
13. All That May Possibly Be Increasing The Bounce Rate Of Your Business Website!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
14. A Contractor Can Build Homes And Businesses
Author: Arnold Shawn
15. Av Universal- Top Event Management Company In Va Helping You Making Your Events Better