ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Tighten Your Skin After Weight LossBy Expert Author: bhanu grapes
Many individuals who lose a lot of weight drastically or through surgery tend to experience loose skin hanging around their arms, thighs and even tummy. This loose skin can work against your aesthetic appeal and look shabby. It is thus important that you employ methods to rectify this problem as soon as you lose your weight.
What Makes the Skin Loose after Weight Loss?
Since human skin requires stretching as we grow or move, in case of weight loss it is ideally supposed to shrink. When you start to lose weight, especially if the loss is drastic that the components of your skin that contribute to its elasticity tend to lose out the layers of fat that help them stay stretched out over your body. In addition to this, drastic weight loss doesn’t give your skin the chance to adapt to the new shape your body is taking.
Also, aging, dehydration, bad nutrition and excessive exposure to the sun also tend to influence the elasticity of your skin.
Tightening your Skin
Just like you would pursue an acne scar removal treatment in Delhi through a reputed skin clinic, it is possible for individuals to pursue a skin tightening treatment. But before you do so, here are some considerations you can make-
1. Avoid Losing Weight Quickly –
Crash diets or excessive workouts do not only rapidly shed fat, but they also burn your muscles. This means that the underlying muscular structure which supports your skin is essentially lost, consequently resulting in stretched out skin. The maximum weight loss you must aim for per week shouldn’t exceed 1 kg. Also, make sure your weight loss programs include lifting weights so that your lean muscles are not lost.
2. Staying Hydrated –
Do not ignore your body’s needs for hydration. Water is an important element that helps maintain the elasticity of your skin. It is recommended that you consume at least 2 litres of water each day through your drinking as well as eating habits.
3. Eating Right-
Collagen and elastin are two important ingredients that help maintain the plump and elastic nature of your skin. Foods such as legumes, tofu, milk, cottage cheese, seeds, fish and nuts that contain high levels of proteins help maintain the health of your skin.
4. Appropriate Skin Care-
It is important that you keep your skin adequately nourished. Exfoliate your skin on a daily basis. This will help you get rid of your dead skin and help enhance blood circulation. You may even get in touch with a skin clinic that may recommend appropriate diets and creams to facilitate skin tightening.
If you were approximately 50 kilos over your weight limit before you lost weight, you may also be recommended to pursue a surgical skin tightening treatment in Delhi. These treatments along with a face lift treatment in Delhi will help you regain your form and show off all the weight that you lost!
Health Articles1. Abortion Clinics Contingencies That You Need To Know!
Author: Kumar Swaminathan
2. The Berkeley Acupuncture Clinic – All You Need To Know About Acupuncture
Author: Bina Jangda
3. Braces In Calhoun
Author: James mercer
4. Remote-controlled Sensual Toys For Long Distance Love
Author: John Dugan
5. Newly Approved Study Tells Stem Cell Research & Therapy Works For Autism
Author: Nupur Jha
6. Weight Loss Pills - An Easy And Proven Way To Lose Weight
Author: Karanveer Rawat
7. How Restorative Dentistry Has Transformed People’s Lives?
Author: Ean Landen
8. How Are You Trying To Find The Best Cosmetic Dentist In Scottsdale, Az?
Author: Ellen Clarke
9. Can Aspirin Help In The Fight Against Pancreatic Cancer?
10. Herbal Supplements To Improve Testosterone And Male Stamina Safely
Author: Michael Jayden
11. Get To Know About Seven Unexpected Health Benefits Of Aromatherapy
Author: Manisha Nigam
12. These Sensual Mistakes Compromise Male Organ Health
Author: John Dugan
13. 4 Teeth Whitening Tips For A Whiter Smile
Author: Vikas Gowd
14. Ayurvedic Weight Loss Treatment To Burn Excess Body Fat Effectively
Author: Mitul Ranawat
15. Ayurvedic Treatment To Gain Weight And Increase Muscle Mass Safely
Author: Mitul Ranawat