ALL >> General >> View Article
7 Interesting And Motivational Children's Books By Raj Comics
Total Articles: 98
Raj Comics is a division of Raja Pocket Books. It is a well-known publisher of popular Indian comics. The publishing line was started in 1984 and since then it has established several successful comic characters like Nagraj, Doga, Shakti, Inspector Steel and Super Commando Dhruva.
The publishing house initially focused on super-heroic stories but then also moved on to fairy tales and other pocket books. Presently, Raj Comics issues several editions in Hindi (often translated to English) that are loaded with interesting and inspiring thoughts for the children. Most of these paperbacks are based on the life of historic characters and incidents of the past.
Here is a short description of the 7 latest children’s interest books published by the company:
Jatak Kathayein or Jataka Tales is a collection of short stories of Lord Buddha and his various incarnations. The English and Hindi versions of the books under series can be secured from an online book store or from the local stores. Jataka Tales basically depict the virtue and grace of Lord Buddha – his role as a King and other beings as well.
Tenaliram Ki Kathayein
It is a collection of Hindi stories based on the life of Tenali Rama – the famous poet known for his humour and witty activities. Tenali Rama. He was one of the eight poets in the court of Sri Krishnadevaraya and always amazed everyone with his intelligent tricks.
Panchtantra Naitik Kathayein
Panchtantra stories are loved by kids. These anecdotes are based on the life in 2nd century BC. These stories are loaded with moral teachings and are available in several languages. These stories help in conveying the moral values to growing children and are largely appreciated by parents. The English and Hindi issues can easily be ordered with online books shopping in india.
Khel Aur Unke Niyam
Major sports like cricket, hockey, swimming and football greatly attract the children. This book by Raja Sports Series talks about the rules related with several different games to help a reader gain an in-depth knowledge of all the mandatory rules followed by the players.
Dr. Bheemrao Ambedkar
This is another not-to-be-missed book, ideal for the growing children. Dr. Bheemrao Ambedkar was a great personality – a philosopher, teacher, historian, anthropologist and editor. This book talks about his life, activities and achievements to encourage the youngsters for following a path of virtue, truthfulness and courage.
Lal Topi Wali Emily
This edition is all about the fairy tales. The lovely character Emily and her red hat are the main focus of the story full of joy. Every story in this collection is very amusing and enjoyable.
Jewan Jina Sikhe Sant Aur Bhakto Ke Jiwan Sey
It is an amazing collection of stories, describing incidents from the life of saints. The tales are apt for educating the growing ones about the importance of righteous path and sacrifice in life.
There are some of the most important paperbacks that you can consider buying for your kids. You can also buy children's books online at discounted prices.
General Articles1. Why Eye Creams Are Important
2. Preparing For Usa Basketball Tours Understanding The Organisations And Categories
Author: Brett Rainbow
3. Ipad Vs Smartphone Who Will Win The Experience Battle?
Author: Patrik Murphy
4. Avail The Service Of Radius Moving For Best Moving Experience
5. Hermal Mass Flow Meters - Finding A Value In Many Industries
6. A New Example For Cyber Threat Hunting
Author: Bradon Wilson
7. What To Do If Windows Is Unable To Run The Software Protection Service On A Local Computer.
Author: Bradon Wilson
8. The Hidden, Emotional Effects Of Acne
Author: Rahul Sharma
9. Importance Of Prescribed Supplements For Your Healthy Growth
10. How Can I Invest In Cryptocurrency ?
11. Pharmasynth Offers Best Pcd Pharma Franchisee Opportunities For Business Partners
12. Ich Liebe Die Tatsache, Dass Es Zwei Kleider In Einem Geben Kann
13. Celebrate Your Partner’s Birthday By Sending A Stunning Flower Box
Author: Carl Glendon
14. What Happens During A Recession?
15. Important Gold Trading Tips For Beginners