ALL >> General >> View Article
Nicaragua: A Destination Full Of Natural Attractions
Total Articles: 7
Nicaragua is located in Central America and is considered as one of the best destinations to explore Spanish. Managua is its capital and also the largest city. Nicaragua is the premiere travel destination in Central America. About 50,200 square miles of area is covered by Nicaragua. Their native language is Spanish. The famous festival in Nicaragua is Santo Domingo de Guzman. The place is famous for its crystal clear beaches, crater lakes, tropical climate and myriad of places. Make your trip an unforgettable experience by traveling to this place. It shares borders with the south of Honduras and north of Costa Rica, and has coastline along the Caribbean and the Pacific Ocean. The place is also famous for the main trading center in various products like cotton, coffee, and many other crops.
The place offers a great deal for those looking for the beauty of lush jungles and the friendly people. The place is blessed with natural attractions, Nicaragua Eco tourism, national parks and many more. The beauty of the place is one of the most prominent factors which compel tourists to opt for Nicaragua travel. There are innumerable islands and beaches on the Caribbean side such as Corn Islands, sandy surf break beaches, Penitas Beach and many more. Also the place is covered with tropical forests, lakes, active volcanoes, and colonial cities. There are also many adventurous sports like hiking, riding, waterfall rappelling and ocean kayaking. Apart from this, the place is known for the eco tours.
There are many restaurants in Nicaragua. The restaurants offer a wide range of cuisine, including Spanish and Italian. A very famous dish called steak is served with a sauce known as "chimichurri”. This sauce is made from garlic, herbs and oil. Rice, beans and cabbage are the most common food found in Nicaragua. Their famous local sweet dish is "Cajeta de leche," which is made from nuts, coconuts condensed milk. Some of the famous destinations in Nicaragua are as follows:
1. MORGAN'S ROCK BEACH ECOLODGE: The Morgan's Rock Hacienda & Eco-lodge resort is located in the middle of the Nicaraguan Rain Forrest. The place offers an impressive and exclusive natural travel experience. The resort provides you with a private beach and also with a wide range of exciting activities.
2. MONTELIMAR BEACH RESORT: The Barceló Montelimar Beach is a five-star resort in Nicaraguan located near the Pacific Ocean. The resort provides you with two and a half miles of beachfront, and with the biggest swimming pool in Central America. The package is for 7 days including all your meals and drinks, private motor-coaches and many more.
3. PIEDRASOLAS A PELICAN EYES RESORT: This resort is located in the beach town of San Juan del Sur on the Pacific coast. It is an impressive place to stay with your loved ones. The resort laid more emphasis luxury and high-quality accommodations. They offer day amenities which includes surfing, sky diving, sailing, and deep sea fishing.
If you are planning to go for vacations then consult various travelling agencies. They provide you with a wide range of packages at extremely affordable prices. You can search for them through online mode.
General Articles1. A Guide To Web Hosting For The Beginner
Author: sumit gadre
2. Caliber Lims
Author: caliber universal
3. The Great Yellow Pages Classified Portal Script
4. The City Of Dar El Salam
Author: Medhat Elsergany
5. Java Training Institute Teaches You The Concept Of Ejb
6. Voip Softswitch Providers Give Best Technical Services
Author: sachin kumar
7. Why House Cleaning Is Vital To Your Health And Lifestyle
Author: Cassie Smitty
8. Make Your Home Décor Simple And Unique With Blanket Boxes
Author: Wooden Street
9. 12 Products That Get Rid Of Greasy Hair Fast
10. Explosive Detector Market Segmentation
Author: Shivani Singh
11. The Important Role Of Alarm Systems In The Industrial Sector
Author: Anu Walia
12. Votre Robe Calvin Klein était Hors De Ce Monde Sherobe
13. Mistakes When Opting For Family Chiropractic Clinics
Author: Nat Houston
14. How To Keep Outdoor Umbrellas From Falling
15. You Need Your Own Domain Name...
Author: sumith gadre