ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Lexington Group Recommends Mirco-cap Gem, Elephant Talk Communications Corp
Total Articles: 20
Jul. 19, 2013 - CHIYODA-KU, Japan -- The Lexington Group is cautious when recommending mirco-cap stocks, due to low liquidity and market capitalization, but Elephant Talk Communications Corp and its primary subsidiary Vaildsoft are fated for tremendous financial gains. They are a small corporation, with a market capitalization of about $100 million, who are trying to tackle a global problem worth an estimated $100 billion.
Dutch-based Elephant Talk Communications Corp and Vaildsoft provide a number of services to mobile networks. Vaildsoft is a security service, aimed at international fraud prevention. The concept is incredibly simple yet ingenious; it correlates the location of a user’s mobile phone with the point of origin of a transaction. If they are different it flags the transaction and prevents fraud in real time. If a card-holder and their mobile phone are in London, and their card is used in Zimbabwe it will prevent the transaction from taking place. Privacy is not an issue as Validsoft is anonymous; they are the only software security company in the world to receive three European Privacy Seals from EuroPriSe.
Small Cap Analyst, Matthew Stevens at The Lexington Group stated, “I have an enormous amount of confidence in Elephant Talk and Vaildsoft, as does their CEO who just invested a further $4.5 million of his own funds into the company. I fully expect this stock to climb at the minimum 150% in value over the next twelve months; we are recommending that our own clients invest immediately before Elephant Talk can secure more contracts with mobile phone operators and financial institutions.”
Over the past two years Elephant Talk has enjoyed financial success; their high revenue model based on transactions and recurring subscriptions has caused revenue to nearly double. In 2011, $5.8 million was earned to 2012 when $11.7 million was earned. They have also posted seven quarters of consecutive growth in monthly recurring revenue. In the period from July 12th to July 18th their stock has climbed nearly 25%.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray