ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Lexington Group Recommends Mirco-cap Gem, Elephant Talk Communications Corp
Total Articles: 20
Jul. 19, 2013 - CHIYODA-KU, Japan -- The Lexington Group is cautious when recommending mirco-cap stocks, due to low liquidity and market capitalization, but Elephant Talk Communications Corp and its primary subsidiary Vaildsoft are fated for tremendous financial gains. They are a small corporation, with a market capitalization of about $100 million, who are trying to tackle a global problem worth an estimated $100 billion.
Dutch-based Elephant Talk Communications Corp and Vaildsoft provide a number of services to mobile networks. Vaildsoft is a security service, aimed at international fraud prevention. The concept is incredibly simple yet ingenious; it correlates the location of a user’s mobile phone with the point of origin of a transaction. If they are different it flags the transaction and prevents fraud in real time. If a card-holder and their mobile phone are in London, and their card is used in Zimbabwe it will prevent the transaction from taking place. Privacy is not an issue as Validsoft is anonymous; they are the only software security company in the world to receive three European Privacy Seals from EuroPriSe.
Small Cap Analyst, Matthew Stevens at The Lexington Group stated, “I have an enormous amount of confidence in Elephant Talk and Vaildsoft, as does their CEO who just invested a further $4.5 million of his own funds into the company. I fully expect this stock to climb at the minimum 150% in value over the next twelve months; we are recommending that our own clients invest immediately before Elephant Talk can secure more contracts with mobile phone operators and financial institutions.”
Over the past two years Elephant Talk has enjoyed financial success; their high revenue model based on transactions and recurring subscriptions has caused revenue to nearly double. In 2011, $5.8 million was earned to 2012 when $11.7 million was earned. They have also posted seven quarters of consecutive growth in monthly recurring revenue. In the period from July 12th to July 18th their stock has climbed nearly 25%.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help