ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Lexington Group Recommends Mirco-cap Gem, Elephant Talk Communications Corp
Total Articles: 20
Jul. 19, 2013 - CHIYODA-KU, Japan -- The Lexington Group is cautious when recommending mirco-cap stocks, due to low liquidity and market capitalization, but Elephant Talk Communications Corp and its primary subsidiary Vaildsoft are fated for tremendous financial gains. They are a small corporation, with a market capitalization of about $100 million, who are trying to tackle a global problem worth an estimated $100 billion.
Dutch-based Elephant Talk Communications Corp and Vaildsoft provide a number of services to mobile networks. Vaildsoft is a security service, aimed at international fraud prevention. The concept is incredibly simple yet ingenious; it correlates the location of a user’s mobile phone with the point of origin of a transaction. If they are different it flags the transaction and prevents fraud in real time. If a card-holder and their mobile phone are in London, and their card is used in Zimbabwe it will prevent the transaction from taking place. Privacy is not an issue as Validsoft is anonymous; they are the only software security company in the world to receive three European Privacy Seals from EuroPriSe.
Small Cap Analyst, Matthew Stevens at The Lexington Group stated, “I have an enormous amount of confidence in Elephant Talk and Vaildsoft, as does their CEO who just invested a further $4.5 million of his own funds into the company. I fully expect this stock to climb at the minimum 150% in value over the next twelve months; we are recommending that our own clients invest immediately before Elephant Talk can secure more contracts with mobile phone operators and financial institutions.”
Over the past two years Elephant Talk has enjoyed financial success; their high revenue model based on transactions and recurring subscriptions has caused revenue to nearly double. In 2011, $5.8 million was earned to 2012 when $11.7 million was earned. They have also posted seven quarters of consecutive growth in monthly recurring revenue. In the period from July 12th to July 18th their stock has climbed nearly 25%.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla